+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport to London Visa Office Timeline

nitwooff

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
7th July mine reached LVO from Hague VO and no response since then ! How’s it going with others ?is there a way to expedite this ?

Mai matwins

Star Member
Sep 11, 2019
Good afternoon, I am in London UK and got passport request. Is it possible for me to send my passport to another VO like Pretoria because London VO is taking too long

Starboy12

Jul 6, 2021
Avoid London yes but there’s also Cairo, Rome and Vienna so you don’t have to send all the way to SA.
I wish someone had given me this advise weeks ago before I sent mine over to London, lol
Good afternoon, I am in London UK and got passport request. Is it possible for me to send my passport to another VO like Pretoria because London VO is taking too long

Reactions: Mai matwins

Mai matwins

Star Member
Sep 11, 2019
Avoid London yes but there’s also Cairo, Rome and Vienna so you don’t have to send all the way to SA.
I wish someone had given me this advise weeks ago before I sent mine over to London, lol
How can I send the documents to VO Rome, Cairo and Vienna do I do it via VFS in London

Starboy12

Jul 6, 2021
Not sure to be honest. I think London vfs will automatically send to ircc London unless you particular instruct them not to. I imagine you pay some extra fees, I’m not sure but I know you can also send directly to the vfs of those other cities using DHL or ups. But you’ll need to get the details directly from the website of those vfs locations. (Like address and payment or transmission fees details)
Anyone who has done it before can contribute since I’m not so sure
How can I send the documents to VO Rome, Cairo and Vienna do I do it via VFS in London

Bonothereagle

Star Member
Aug 22, 2022
My wife sent ours for recall yesterday, and we plan to resend the recall again today. We want to travel month end and we can't afford to be in the dark at this final stage...
how were you able to recall your passport? can you send ur timeline? from sending to VFS then receiving (recall)?

Jul 18, 2022
Hi,

i am currently in the Netherlands , I sent my passport for stamping after receiving my copr on 12 june to Hague and it reached the London office from there on 15 th June . I’m still waiting . No information here . I need the passport to get myself registered here in the Netherlands but the London visa office isn’t replying or being helpful . Anyone who received their passport to the Netherlands recently around the same timeline . I’m already pretty worried .
Have u got back ur passport yet?

Jul 18, 2022
Anyone who submitted their passport at LVO in June still waiting for update? I am just trying to figure out how much time it is actually taking LVO to stamp the passports now.

Kkems

Aug 23, 2022
Hi guys,

Just a quick note, if you are in a hurry to travel, it is best to avoid LVO. Sometimes they are fast with a one week timeline but mostly they are slow. If you can contact other VOs then try to find the best one to send to for your timeline.

In my time, after I recalled. Kenya VO took about 5 days from its reciept to stamping. And the rest of the process was flawless.

If you aren't under London jurisdiction it will be hard to get a faster response. Cheers!!
Did you recall before your 30 days elapse or after?

Kkems

Aug 23, 2022
I suggest you request your passports back closer to the date you travel. They told me a couple of times they can return passports if urgently needed, but you'll then have to submit again and wait all over.
Absolutely terrible service at IRCC London, no backlog can explain why it should take 2-3 months to stamp a visa that's already been issued. A complete embarrasment!
Can you send your passport elsewhere after recalling it?

Kkems

Aug 23, 2022
Anyone who has recalled their passport from LVO here, please how did you go about it? LVO is notorious for not even responding to emails and case inquiries take several weeks to get a response too.
Also, if I recall my passport and the original 30 days has elapsed, will another VO accept my passport for COPR and visa stamping?
My passport is now 4 weeks and it’s an important document, I need it for several things at the moment.
Any luck on this?