+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport to London Visa Office Timeline

dannyMillie

Aug 20, 2020
I have submitted mine as well.
Today is exactly 4 weeks they received it.
Someone I know got his passport returned stamped after 7 weeks, another 10 weeks.

When I saw this, I just told myself: Be patient.

I learnt Rome VO is very fast. From someone's experience, passport spent just 24 hours at the Visa office in Rome. Maybe we can consider that as London have backlogs and also prioritising Ukrainians.

Kkems

Aug 23, 2022
Anyone heard from IRCC? This is getting more frustrating to be honest...
Yessso….passport on its way back finally….after sending them emails like crazy for the past 2 weeks….in total 8 weeks for the passport…I hope nobody is sending to London VO for now.

stickynotes15

Nov 22, 2020
Hello everyone,

I was recently asked to submit my passport for the PR Visa stamp by VO London.

The request letter has clear instructions on what IRCC needs but little information on where to send the passports except a link to the VFS Canada/UK Homepage.

I understand that I need to pay VFS a package transmission fee, the fee for return courier and SMS but where do I start? Is there a portal where I sign up and pay? How do I get the courier labels, there address and then how do I track my application?

I live near London if that helps.

Any help will be highly appreciated!

pagalo

Mar 31, 2021
Hello everyone,

The request letter has clear instructions on what IRCC needs but little information on where to send the passports except a link to the VFS Canada/UK Homepage.

I understand that I need to pay VFS a package transmission fee, the fee for return courier and SMS but where do I start? Is there a portal where I sign up and pay? How do I get the courier labels, there address and then how do I track my application?

Just write an email to ask them, they will reply 1-2 business day and the information may be clearly than in the website.

Reactions: stickynotes15

Kkems

Aug 23, 2022
Hello everyone,

A little advise….Do not send your passport to the London VO….find another office to send to, like Cairo, Kenya etc….except you want your passport delaying for 8 to 10 weeks

Mafer0505

Sep 9, 2022
A little advise….Do not send your passport to the London VO….find another office to send to, like Cairo, Kenya etc….except you want your passport delaying for 8 to 10 weeks
So you guys are sure that we can send our passport to any visa application center for the stamp? I'm in the London VO too but still waiting for eligibility... It has been 2 months, but I may take your advice and sent it somewhere else it they approve my visa...

stickynotes15

Nov 22, 2020
So you guys are sure that we can send our passport to any visa application center for the stamp? I'm in the London VO too but still waiting for eligibility... It has been 2 months, but I may take your advice and sent it somewhere else it they approve my visa...
I'm not sending it elsewhere when I was asked specifically by London VO to send it to the nearest VAC which for me is London VFS.