Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2017-01-31
AOR Received.
2017-01-31
Med's Done....
2017-02-25
Landed today at peace bridge. Was fine, took less than 20 minutes! Good luck all

tormentor

Star Member
Nov 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
how many days does it take for the tracker to be activated? Mine was approved on 9th, the tracker is still inactive :(

Katerinachi

Sep 13, 2015
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
02-02-2017
Med's Done....
24-03-2017
Passport Req..
29-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-06-2017
LANDED..........
13-06-2017
Landed on Peace bridge on June 13th, 2017 (Timeline in signature).

You can find my landing experience here.
I should have gone to the Peace Bridge too, it took me 3 hours to do landing at Rainbow Bridge yesterday. Though we could see the fireworks at Niagara Falls while waiting.))

adrlim

Nov 18, 2016
Landed on Peace bridge on June 13th, 2017 (Timeline in signature).

You can find my landing experience here.
Hi read your landing process. The documents you need to carry are only the COPR and passport correct? Should be the same process if you actually fly in from overseas minus the flagpoling at the US border I assume? Thanks

dipens

Star Member
Feb 8, 2016
Hi read your landing process. The documents you need to carry are only the COPR and passport correct? Should be the same process if you actually fly in from overseas minus the flagpoling at the US border I assume? Thanks
Yes that's what they asked for atleast. However the officer might ask you for bank statements, etc. I am not entirely sure on this as it depends on officer to officer. But just to be on the safe side, if I were you, I would carry possibly every related document I can. (which I did in my case)

Reactions: adrlim

dipens

Star Member
Feb 8, 2016
I should have gone to the Peace Bridge too, it took me 3 hours to do landing at Rainbow Bridge yesterday. Though we could see the fireworks at Niagara Falls while waiting.))
That's exactly why I went to Peace Bridge. Now that I read this I feel I made the right decision. I got off from work at 5. Left at 5:30, reached at 8:30 (thanks traffic). Imagine if I had to wait for 3 hours and then come back home and come back to work at 7:30. Oh well as long as its done. Congrats.

Katerinachi

Sep 13, 2015
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
02-02-2017
Med's Done....
24-03-2017
Passport Req..
29-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-06-2017
LANDED..........
13-06-2017
That's exactly why I went to Peace Bridge. Now that I read this I feel I made the right decision. I got off from work at 5. Left at 5:30, reached at 8:30 (thanks traffic). Imagine if I had to wait for 3 hours and then come back home and come back to work at 7:30. Oh well as long as its done. Congrats.
Thanks. And congrats to you as well.

MAAN18

Star Member
Jan 25, 2017
Hi guys,

I have already crossed the border and became a Permanent Resident on June 10,2017.

I had applied for wp extension before , do I need to withdraw that application or cic will do itself?

and I had also applied through paper base application and paid RPRF fee upfront , should I withdraw now to get the Refund?

any replies will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

tmondapr

Star Member
Jan 30, 2017
Below is my timeline (FSW-Inland):

PPR: May 30
Passport sent: May 31
Passport Received by Ottawa: June 2
App Approved: June 7
Tracker Activated: June 9
Received Passport: June 12
Landed: June 14 (Rainbow Bridge)

I said to myself better to be safe than sorry, so I carried all the documents that ZAM7 had suggested to us fellow members to bring. I drove to Niagara Falls, found a public parking spot and proceeded to walk to Rainbow bridge.
While entering the building (which was around 7:10am), I was greeted by a CBSA personnel, who asked if I needed help. I told him I needed to go to the US. He gave me directions and I went on my merry way.

To leave Canada, as you all have been told before, you have to enter two 25 cents into the turnstile to exit Canada. I then walk to the US. I entered the US building and I was called by USCBP personnel. I told him I wanted to complete my Landing Process. He took my passport and filled out the white paper while having a quick chat with me and gave me back my passport shortly.

I then made my merry way back to Canada. I enter the Canadian Building, I told the CBSA personnel that I needed to complete my Landing Process. He asked me the basic questions such as, if I plan to carry stuff from home into Canada, if I had over $10,000 on me etc. He filled out a yellow slip and told me to go over the next building.

As I entered an agent called me, I was the only person inside apart from my friend who had followed me. I gave him my passport and COPR. He told me to have a seat and that he will call me shortly, in less than 5 minutes he called me and I went back to him. He then asked if everything is correct on my COPR and the questions that were on the COPR. He also asked what is the address that I want my PR card to be mailed to. After I answered, he asked me to sign both COPR papers. He then stamped my passport and said welcome to Canada. He was a pleasant guy. He also gave me info on how to get my SIN, OHIP and how long it will take for me to get the PR Card. I then walked out being a PR of Canada.

It is finally over!

Ps
I also confirmed that landing will only be done on Tuesday to Thursday.

I am not disputing Zam7, and I do agree that we fellow members should be on the safe side and carry all documents. But I wasn't asked for any of these documents, I wasn't even asked to provide proof of address or bank statement. He didn't even tell me those obligatory Permanent resident lines.Then again, it all depends on the agent who processes you!

Thanks!

I wish everyone all the best and Congrats!

Last edited:
Reactions: adrlim

munn@

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Below is my timeline (FSW-Inland):

PPR: May 30
Passport sent: May 31
Passport Received by Ottawa: June 2
App Approved: June 7
Tracker Activated: June 9
Received Passport: June 12
Landed: June 14 (Rainbow Bridge)

I said to myself better to be safe than sorry, so I carried all the documents that ZAM7 had suggested to us fellow members to bring. I drove to Niagara Falls, found a public parking spot and proceeded to walk to Rainbow bridge.
While entering the building (which was around 7:10am), I was greeted by a CBSA personnel, who asked if I needed help. I told him I needed to go to the US. He gave me directions and I went on my merry way.

To leave Canada, as you all have been told before, you have to enter two 25 cents into the turnstile to exit Canada. I then walk to the US. I entered the US building and I was called by USCBP personnel. I told him I wanted to complete my Landing Process. He took my passport and filled out the white paper while having a quick chat with me and gave me back my passport shortly.

I then made my merry way back to Canada. I enter the Canadian Building, I told the CBSA personnel that I needed to complete my Landing Process. He asked me the basic questions such as, if I plan to carry stuff from home into Canada, if I had over $10,000 on me etc. He filled out a yellow slip and told me to go over the next building.

As I entered an agent called me, I was the only person inside apart from my friend who had followed me. I gave him my passport and COPR. He told me to have a seat and that he will call me shortly, in less than 5 minutes he called me and I went back to him. He then asked if everything is correct on my COPR and the questions that were on the COPR. He also asked what is the address that I want my PR card to be mailed to. After I answered, he asked me to sign both COPR papers. He then stamped my passport and said welcome to Canada. He was a pleasant guy. He also gave me info on how to get my SIN, OHIP and how long it will take for me to get the PR Card. I then walked out being a PR of Canada.

It is finally over!

Ps
I also confirmed that landing will only be done on Tuesday to Thursday.

I am not disputing Zam7, and I do agree that we fellow members should be on the safe side and carry all documents. But I wasn't asked for any of these documents, I wasn't even asked to provide proof of address or bank statement. He didn't even tell me those obligatory Permanent resident lines.Then again, it all depends on the agent who processes you!

Thanks!

I wish everyone all the best and Congrats!
hi, you said you landed on 14 i.e. today and its Wednesday.
so how you completed your landing if its only Tuesday and Thursday.