Passport Received by Ottawa: June 1
Application Approved: June 7
Tracker Activated: June 12
Passport Received: June 13

Reactions: tmondapr

tgunarat

Jan 13, 2017
Hey guys,

So I sent in my passport to Ottawa 6 days ago and my profile changed to approved 2 days ago. My return tracker has not been activated yet. Is this normal? Usually, they send the passport couple of days after the approval status change, right?

starlettedouze

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
07-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Hey guys,

So I sent in my passport to Ottawa 6 days ago and my profile changed to approved 2 days ago. My return tracker has not been activated yet. Is this normal? Usually, they send the passport couple of days after the approval status change, right?
We have the same approval date and my tracker is not activated yet too - hope we get back our passports before the week ends!

tormentor

Star Member
Nov 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yep. My tracker got activated finally too at 6.48PM. I'm planning to do landing at rainbow bridge next Tuesday.

vkuma124

Star Member
Oct 10, 2014
Expert please advise.. I have my Temporary Residency Visa online approved on 6th June and i haven't sent my passport to ottawa for stamping.. Today i have received my PPR email also.. So i am confused if i need to send my passport for Temporary Residency Visa stamping or.. PR visa?? Is my TRV visa is useless and i should ignore that and.. Now i can directly go for PR visa?

starlettedouze

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
07-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Expert please advise.. I have my Temporary Residency Visa online approved on 6th June and i haven't sent my passport to ottawa for stamping.. Today i have received my PPR email also.. So i am confused if i need to send my passport for Temporary Residency Visa stamping or.. PR visa?? Is my TRV visa is useless and i should ignore that and.. Now i can directly go for PR visa?
I'd go with PR - this should supercede any temporary resident visa. However, you won't get any refund for the TRV as it was processed.

Hercaz

Apr 6, 2017
Landed yesterday in afternoon at Rainbow Bridge. There were over 30 people if not 40 ahead of me and took me 4.5hours of waiting. Once they called my name, the whole process took less than 5 minutes. A lady officer was super nice and didn't ask any proof except verbal confirmation of residential address, and congratulated me becoming Canadian PR. The whole time there were new people coming in and the queue never fell below 20 people. Consider other bridges if you don't want to wait.