YYC
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lazybone said:
I am not sure what your PPR letter states...but it should say that if there are any changes to reply back to the same email. Read the PPR letter carefully....

Best wishes! :)
Dear Sp,

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.

STEP 1: UPDATE YOUR APPLICATION

If any of the following conditions apply, you must inform us immediately via email CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca.

• Marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation;
• Death of the sponsor, the principal applicant or any accompanying family member;
• Birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children;
• You, the principal applicant, or any of your family members have been charged or convicted of a criminal offence.

STEP 2: DETERMINE IF YOU NEED TO SUBMIT YOUR PASSPORT(S)

• Determine if you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to travel to Canada, by checking this website:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas-all.asp.

• If you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada, you will need to submit the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Your passport(s) should be valid for at least 6 months and have at least two blank pages. If a child is included on your passport, you must have one blank page per accompanying child. Please note that you STILL need to submit the passport even if:

o You have a valid Canadian temporary residence visa.
o You are a permanent resident of the U.S.A AND holder of passport from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada.

• If you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need an eTA to travel to Canada or a holder of passport(s) from the United States, you will need to submit one photocopy of the photo page and any pages containing amendments of the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Please do not send your original passport(s). Your passport(s) should be valid for at least 6 months.
Please note that these instructions apply to passport holders from Mexico as well, who, as of December 1, 2016 , do not require a visa to enter Canada.

***Please note that Confirmation of Permanent Residence and permanent residence visas cannot be issued to holders of Diplomatic, Official or Military passports. You must have an ordinary passport.***

STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS

1. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.

2. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member. See our specifications at www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

3. One pre-paid return envelope so that we can return your passport(s) and Confirmation of Permanent Residence documents. See Step 4 for instructions regarding the return envelope.

4. The completed and signed Annex A listing your current mailing address.

STEP 4: SUBMIT YOUR DOCUMENTS

• If you do not have a mailing address in Canada or the U.S.A, or if you are unable to submit the required documentation for you or your accompanying family members to the addresses below, please send an email to us at CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca so that we can send you instructions for submitting your documents to a visa office which is the most convenient for you. Please note that our office will not return passports to an address outside North America.

• If you have a mailing address in Canada:
- The pre-paid Xpresspost envelope must be from Canada Post. Please note that we will not return documents to a Canadian address via any other courier.
- Submit all documents by mail in a single package and send to the following address:
CPC – Ottawa – PR
PO Box 9780
Ottawa ON K1G 4B9

cheny189

Jul 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NS Experience: Express Entry e-application
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2016
Nomination.....
24-06-2016
AOR Received.
04-07-2016
Passport Req..
02-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2016
LANDED..........
13-12-2016
RuchiWalia said:
Any received PP's back yet?

I have received my passport back this morning! PP sent Dec 2 and arrived Dec 5. Returning envelop activated on Dec 9.

RuchiWalia

Oct 7, 2016
Oh great.. Finally we will be submitting our passport's tomorrow and fingers crossed hope we get our COPR before Xmas :)

naseryas

Mar 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
12-MAR-2016
naseryas said:
Passports sent today to Ottawa, December 5th.
CEC Inland, PPR Dec 5.

Share yours..
Passports received back today with CoPR.

jetplane

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
has anyone sent their passports from the US to CPC Ottawa recently? I sent mine yesterday, just wondering about timelines.

Loudseer

Jun 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
25-July-2016
AOR Received.
29-July-2016
Med's Done....
22-Aug-2016
Passport Req..
9-Dec-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-Dec-2016
LANDED..........
24-Dec-2016
Passport send: 9-Dec-2016
Passport delivered: 12-Dec-2016
Waiting for approval and CoPR

vikas2_j

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2015
Med's Request
13-04-2016
Med's Done....
09-06-2016
Passport Req..
07-12-2016
Anyone received passport back today ??

sandykumar

Star Member
Nov 9, 2016
Hi Guys,

Sent My passport yesterday (i.e. 12/12/2016) tracking# states that the package is been delivered today, there's no change in my cic account yet.

aussiegirl16

Star Member
Jul 20, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just posted mine off today from Alberta! Fingers crossed :)