+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport to CPC Ottawa - December 2016

naseryas

Star Member
Mar 3, 2016
166
13
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
3111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-MAR-2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
ITA 09-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
12-MAR-2016
Med's Done....
23-MAR-2016
Passport Req..
05-12-2016
LANDED..........
11-Dec-2016
Passports sent today to Ottawa, December 5th.
CEC Inland, PPR Dec 5.

Share yours..
 
 

sharma1990

Hero Member
Apr 5, 2015
924
15
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There is no nov thread so i am poasting here

Ppr 28 nov
Sent nov 28
Recieved 2 dec
 

cheny189

Full Member
Jul 8, 2015
45
2
Category........
Visa Office......
NS Experience: Express Entry e-application
NOC Code......
4012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2016
Nomination.....
24-06-2016
AOR Received.
04-07-2016
Passport Req..
02-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2016
LANDED..........
13-12-2016
PNP inland
PPR: Dec 02
Passport sent: Dec 02
Delivered: Dec 5
 

naseryas

Star Member
Mar 3, 2016
166
13
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
3111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-MAR-2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
ITA 09-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
12-MAR-2016
Med's Done....
23-MAR-2016
Passport Req..
05-12-2016
LANDED..........
11-Dec-2016
naseryas said:
Passports sent today to Ottawa, December 5th.
CEC Inland, PPR Dec 5.

Share yours..
Passport delivered to CPC Ottawa today, Dec 6th.
 

naseryas

Star Member
Mar 3, 2016
166
13
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
3111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-MAR-2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
ITA 09-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
12-MAR-2016
Med's Done....
23-MAR-2016
Passport Req..
05-12-2016
LANDED..........
11-Dec-2016
naseryas said:
Passports sent today to Ottawa, December 5th.
CEC Inland, PPR Dec 5.

Share yours..
Application status in MyCIC changed to "Approved" today.
 
 

Sam05mar2013

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
82
0
YYC
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
2173
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello experts,

can some advise me on the following request.

I got passport request for me and my family to send to CPC-Ottawa. I am already in Canada (have been working since 2013). my family left Canada in 3 months ago for vacation to India and may come come back in Feb 2017, now they need to send PASSPORTS to Ottawa or In India local Candian embassy ?

I sent my passport already to CPC ottawa and reached on 8th Dec. I am under NSNP - EE candidate

to be sent "
CPC – Ottawa – PR
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 "

Kindly advise...
 

RuchiWalia

Hero Member
Oct 7, 2016
223
6
So it usually takes a week after you submit PP..

I received PP submission request on Dec5 but as family is travelling, i m expecting to same by next week.. Hope I can get COPR before Xmas :)
 

RuchiWalia

Hero Member
Oct 7, 2016
223
6
Can we submit passports in breaks? I mean can I submit my passport now (spouse) and my husband (primary applicant) and my Son (dependent) submit passport later? What you suggest?
 
 

Sam05mar2013

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
82
0
YYC
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
2173
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello all,

I got passport request for immigration visa (PPR), my family already left canada 3 months ago, but I am still in Canada and sent my passport on 7th dec and delivered on 8th dec.

**my query is ** where my family need to send passports ? is to CPC-ottawa ?? or within India Canadian embassy ?

I wrote email to CPC-ottawa as wel and didnt see reply yet..

kinbdly advise..

Regards,
SP
 

cheny189

Full Member
Jul 8, 2015
45
2
Category........
Visa Office......
NS Experience: Express Entry e-application
NOC Code......
4012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2016
Nomination.....
24-06-2016
AOR Received.
04-07-2016
Passport Req..
02-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2016
LANDED..........
13-12-2016
Passport delivered to Ottawa Dec 5 and application was approved today. Tracker is also activated today hope to receive passport back next Monday!
 

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
1,351
109
Sam05mar2013 said:
hello all,

I got passport request for immigration visa (PPR), my family already left canada 3 months ago, but I am still in Canada and sent my passport on 7th dec and delivered on 8th dec.

**my query is ** where my family need to send passports ? is to CPC-ottawa ?? or within India Canadian embassy ?

I wrote email to CPC-ottawa as wel and didnt see reply yet..

kinbdly advise..

Regards,
SP
Hey SP

I am not from this thread but I will answer as I see your question hasnt been answered...

you have to send an email to CPC-O explaining the situation> CPC-O will send request to NDVO>NDVO will send a new PPR to you for your family>with that PPR your family needs to submit passports to VFS

Best wishes! :)
 

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
1,351
109
RuchiWalia said:
Can we submit passports in breaks? I mean can I submit my passport now (spouse) and my husband (primary applicant) and my Son (dependent) submit passport later? What you suggest?
Advisable to send together as mentioned on the PPR letter....

Best wishes! :)
 
 

Sam05mar2013

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
82
0
YYC
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
2173
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks LB.

I submitted Case specific inquiry as advised by b" Question-DoNotReply-NePasRepondre@cic.gc.ca> "


" Please note that you must use the IRCC Web form available on our website to communicate with us. " Seems to me , they will respond to my query.

"http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp '
 

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
1,351
109
Sam05mar2013 said:
thanks LB.

I submitted Case specific inquiry as advised by b" Question-DoNotReply-NePasRepondre@cic.gc.ca> "


" Please note that you must use the IRCC Web form available on our website to communicate with us. " Seems to me , they will respond to my query.

"http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp '
I am not sure what your PPR letter states...but it should say that if there are any changes to reply back to the same email. Read the PPR letter carefully....

Best wishes! :)