+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport submission - VFS - Pakistan specific information - Post PPR

ammad88

Apr 16, 2019
We submitted the passports on 25 Nov at the Lahore office and received today at 11 Dec by FedEX.
Was it fedex in real or was it through leopard courier service? Did you get any tracking number of FedEx by any chance?

ambee

May 4, 2021
Hello All,

How long do we have to wait to receive our stamped passport? I submitted mine on March 18th at Lahore VFS and it’s been under process at the IRCC since March 24th. Since it’s been over 2 weeks, I just want know how long it’s been taking lately?

Thank you!

husnainramay

Jul 15, 2021
Hello All,

How long do we have to wait to receive our stamped passport? I submitted mine on March 18th at Lahore VFS and it’s been under process at the IRCC since March 24th. Since it’s been over 2 weeks, I just want know how long it’s been taking lately?

Thank you!

Hi @ambee, Congrats on the PR. Just checking if you got the passport back yet?

husnainramay

Jul 15, 2021
I havent submitted yet. But I know someone who got theirs back in 3 days (VO was Islamabad) and someone who got their's in 2 weeks (VO was abroad)

muspal

Jun 1, 2019
I havent submitted yet. But I know someone who got theirs back in 3 days (VO was Islamabad) and someone who got their's in 2 weeks (VO was abroad)
Oh wow 3 days? My PPR letter says submission at the visa office in Islamabad. I submitted at the VFS office just today. The staff there said it takes 2 weeks. Let's see how long it takes.

nemo123

Sep 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys whats the fee for passport submission at VFS. They are charging me 6500 per applicant. Can someone please confirm?

nemo123

Sep 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
And also anyone going to Canada next month? How much are you paying for tickets?

muspal

Jun 1, 2019
And also anyone going to Canada next month? How much are you paying for tickets?
Not going next month, but ticket prices are around 170k one way last I checked. Also, please update when you receive your stamped passport back from VFS. I submitted on the 11th. Waiting for it to be returned.

Guys whats the fee for passport submission at VFS. They are charging me 6500 per applicant. Can someone please confirm?
Yes.

nemo123

Sep 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not going next month, but ticket prices are around 170k one way last I checked. Also, please update when you receive your stamped passport back from VFS. I submitted on the 11th. Waiting for it to be returned.

Yes.
Haven't submitted passports yet. File got approved last week so just waiting for ppr. Planning to go asap. Wanted to gather as much info before hand.

Reactions: muspal

muspal

Jun 1, 2019
Got an email yesterday that my passport has been sent to the visa center Islamabad from the IRCC office. Was hoping to get another update that it's been couriered to me, but nothing yet. Let's see.

Reactions: Sicilian

Sicilian

Star Member
May 27, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-Jan-2021
Passport Req..
18-05-2022
I submitted passport on 23 May, 2022 at VFS Karachi and received a bunch of emails same day. Next day, received this notification: "Your application XXXXXXXXX has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on Tue May 24 2022" Not sure what the next notifications are like, the web chat today updated that the application is lying with Canadian High Commission and the processing timing depends on the working of immigration office. The normal processing time is 2-4 weeks.
We can just wait I guess.
Got an email yesterday that my passport has been sent to the visa center Islamabad from the IRCC office. Was hoping to get another update that it's been couriered to me, but nothing yet. Let's see.