+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport submission - VFS - Pakistan specific information - Post PPR

salral

Mar 17, 2016
Hi, could anyone tell me if a son can submit passport on behalf of his mother for visit visa processing at Lahore VFS. Visa has been approved and just need to submit and my mother is in Karachi.

sahmad12355

Feb 11, 2020
Hi, could anyone tell me if a son can submit passport on behalf of his mother for visit visa processing at Lahore VFS. Visa has been approved and just need to submit and my mother is in Karachi.
Hi .. Son can submit .. But in order to make sure call VFS Lahore and confirm.

ojm2020

Oct 14, 2020
There are a few people who submitted passports in August/September and still waiting. It appears they haven't stamped any passport since late August. I submitted my son's passport for a TRV on 29 Sep 2020 but it appears 'in process at IRCC office'. Have you followed up with your visa office or CHC, Islamabad?

I've submitted my passport 1 month and 20 days ago. Still no response. Processing time was 4 weeks.

saqlainnaseer

Sep 18, 2020
There are a few people who submitted passports in August/September and still waiting. It appears they haven't stamped any passport since late August. I submitted my son's passport for a TRV on 29 Sep 2020 but it appears 'in process at IRCC office'. Have you followed up with your visa office or CHC, Islamabad?
I've email IRCC london and They said
The passports were sent to our colleagues in pakistan unfortunately the landon office has no means of checking if they were indeed received .
we have forwarded your email to Ircc office islamabad so that they can check that for you.

Reactions: afg2019

Hooria1

Aug 24, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-11-2019
I have been asked to submit my passport docs at Islamabad office. I am based in Lahore so can't i submit my passport at Lahore VFS?

Osama11

May 14, 2021
Just wondering, I summited my wife's passport at Lahore Nov 9,2021. How long does it take these days to receive the passport back?