+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Submission at Canadian Embassy Abu Dhabi

e106497

Aug 11, 2015
xtrmr2003 said:
I submitted my passport on 13th of July and no updates yet. Still waiting for my passport. Few users on here who applied during 1st week of July have received their passports this week. Since we fall in 2nd week, we would have to wait until next week or the following week. For the visa expiry date on the letter, just don't worry as it will get extended. My letter stated it would expire on 3rd August. When I asked the officer if the stamping process could be expedited since the visa is expiring within 25 days at the time of submission, she said visa is extended until June 2016. So don't worry about it.

Hope this helps.
Thank you xtrmr2003 for the reply... this is actually very helpful.
Good luck for you and inshallah you will get the pp back soon ...

Manhendran

Jun 23, 2015
niha76 said:
Manhendran,antonyst3,and Zmaqsood...WHEN is the visa issue date??just trying to study their pattern
Hi. The visa issue date is exactly the date of passport request mail. The visa is valid for a year since medicals.

afraja

Aug 12, 2015
I got instructions from VISA office ABU DHABI on 9th July to send passports. They mentioned in the instructions that this will take 10 working days plus 3 days for courier. I sent my passports from Riyadh to Canadian embassy UAE through ARAMEX and was delivered on 14th July. Until now there is no update. On my inquiry they sent me an email last week that you are in process and once ready we will send.

Please help as i need to travel in august mid and dont have passports at all.

Ali

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
afraja said:
I got instructions from VISA office ABU DHABI on 9th July to send passports. They mentioned in the instructions that this will take 10 working days plus 3 days for courier. I sent my passports from Riyadh to Canadian embassy UAE through ARAMEX and was delivered on 14th July. Until now there is no update. On my inquiry they sent me an email last week that you are in process and once ready we will send.

Please help as i need to travel in august mid and dont have passports at all.

Ali
And y did u submitted passport to abudhabi while being in KSA? U shud have submitted it to Riyadh visa office alot quicker

slam.dunk

Nov 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Zmaqsood said:
And y did u submitted passport to abudhabi while being in KSA? U shud have submitted it to Riyadh visa office alot quicker
I myself have submitted my passports on 28th July to Riyadh Visa office and its being 2 weeks now,i am still waiting for the passport return.. it takes maximum 4 weeks for visa stamping from Riyadh.

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
slam.dunk said:
I myself have submitted my passports on 28th July to Riyadh Visa office and its being 2 weeks now,i am still waiting for the passport return.. it takes maximum 4 weeks for visa stamping from Riyadh.
In abudhabi its taking abt 40 days. But my question was why he submitted to Advo while being in KSA, as KSA resident can submit at Riyadh so why all the way to abu dhabi

afraja

Aug 12, 2015
Hi
The reason I submitted to Abu Dhabi office is because of the instructions letter which mentioned clearly to submit to only use office. They give me an option to submit to vfs of of all gcc except saudi. On my inquiry to vfs saudi, they told me to follow the instructions and they cannot entertain my case.
So that is why I have sent to Abu dubai.

Ali

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
afraja said:
Hi
The reason I submitted to Abu Dhabi office is because of the instructions letter which mentioned clearly to submit to only use office. They give me an option to submit to vfs of of all gcc except saudi. On my inquiry to vfs saudi, they told me to follow the instructions and they cannot entertain my case.
So that is why I have sent to Abu dubai.

Ali
Then the best option for u to get it back is email them with subject "Passprt Required for Urgent Travel on --------"

Explain your situation and request them to expedite the stamping. I hope this works

afraja

Aug 12, 2015
Hi,
Just send to AbuDhabi Visa office email with urgency reason. Hopefully they will cooperate.
Completed 30 days today.

Regards,
Ali

LAV

Feb 13, 2015
Hi All, just to update, sent 12th July through Aramex from Qatar and just received the PP with COPR through Aramex.
For people who are waiting please relax, will definitely receive in 30-35days, no need to worry.
Good luck to all.

arun.gef

Star Member
Sep 6, 2010
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi /Warsaw/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2014
Nomination.....
10-03-2015
File Transfer...
22-05-2015
Med's Request
22-05-2015
Med's Done....
30-05-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2015 / Submitted on 20-07-2015 at ADVO
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2015
LANDED..........
16-12-2015
Congratulations !

Thank you for sharing this information !

I had submitted my passport at VFS Dubai on 20th July. In PPR it was mentioned to submit it in New Delhi.
As I got information from VFS, ADVO & other candidates that it is possible to submit the passport at ADVO without additional request to NDVO or CIC, I opted ADVO. However, I visited the embassy on 4th Aug to check status , and they informed that it would be dispatched next day. But it is not yet dispatched, though some candidates (with exactly same VO as mine) submitted around my submission time had received their passport last week. I was concerned only because my PPR e-mail was sent by Warsaw, and asked to submit PP in New Delhi. As other candidates with same VOs got their visa, that worry is over.

From previous posts I understand that we need to wait patiently for 30-40 days & others who got PP before this 30 - 40 days period are just lucky.

Good luck to all :)

LAV said:
Hi All, just to update, sent 12th July through Aramex from Qatar and just received the PP with COPR through Aramex.
For people who are waiting please relax, will definitely receive in 30-35days, no need to worry.
Good luck to all.

xtrmr2003

Aug 11, 2010
Congrats to LAV!! seems like they are now going as per first come first serve basis. So those who applied on 12th got it yesterday or today. hopefully we can expect something in come week.