+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Submission at Canadian Embassy Abu Dhabi

xtrmr2003

Aug 11, 2010
Zmaqsood said:
Finally got my passport back via Aramex today. Best of luck to all other guyz who r patiently waiting for their passports to comeback.

Congrats m8!! have a good one.

So when did you exactly submit your passports? this will give me a rough idea of how long I got to wait!

thanks

antonyst3

Oct 25, 2014
Hi All,

Finally I got my passport back today with visa stamped + COPR. So the people who submitted their passports should not get panic because even if it goes beyond 10-14 working days. In my case they took exactly 40 days to complete the stamping process. So forget the 10-14 working days mentioned in the instructions manual instead consider only 5-6 weeks. So please be confident even after the passport submission. I know how difficult is the waiting period. Be determined and confident !! Best wishes to all.

LAV

Feb 13, 2015
antonyst3 said:
Hi All,

Finally I got my passport back today with visa stamped + COPR. So the people who submitted their passports should not get panic because even if it goes beyond 10-14 working days. In my case they took exactly 40 days to complete the stamping process. So forget the 10-14 working days mentioned in the instructions manual instead consider only 5-6 weeks. So please be confident even after the passport submission. I know how difficult is the waiting period. Be determined and confident !! Best wishes to all.
GOOD LUCK! THANKS FOR THE UPDATE

Manhendran

Jun 23, 2015
Hi guys...got my passports with visas and the COPR yesterday. Finally. Thanks to the group for support.

All the best to those submitting now and waiting. It does take 35-40 days.

LAV

Feb 13, 2015
Manhendran said:
Hi guys...got my passports with visas and the COPR yesterday. Finally. Thanks to the group for support.

ALL THE BEST MANHENDRAN AND THANKS FOR THE UPDATE.

xtrmr2003

Aug 11, 2010
Manhendran said:

Congrats and all the best for the next step. Wanted to know what is the validity of your visa?

niha76

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Manhendran said:

Manhendran,antonyst3,and Zmaqsood...WHEN is the visa issue date??just trying to study their pattern

rajani47

Dec 2, 2014
antonyst3 said:
My visa Issue date is same as the PP request email received date.
May i ask if you can tell us the visa validity date ... I meant to say is it earlier than your medical exam date or passport expiry date...

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
rajani47 said:
May i ask if you can tell us the visa validity date ... I meant to say is it earlier than your medical exam date or passport expiry date...
My meds date done date was 27 june and PPR date was 3rd july. Visa issue date 3rd july and expiry 30 june

e106497

Aug 11, 2015
Hi all,
we submitted my parents passports on July 15 and until now no news or update from the embassy! It is a family class sponsorship application and the letter that we received from the embassy mentioned that the visa is valid until Sep 3. we are getting worried as the date is fast approaching.
Any advise on how to contact the embassy for an update?
Thanks and good luck for all.

xtrmr2003

Aug 11, 2010
e106497 said:
Hi all,
we submitted my parents passports on July 15 and until now no news or update from the embassy! It is a family class sponsorship application and the letter that we received from the embassy mentioned that the visa is valid until Sep 3. we are getting worried as the date is fast approaching.
Any advise on how to contact the embassy for an update?
Thanks and good luck for all.
I submitted my passport on 13th of July and no updates yet. Still waiting for my passport. Few users on here who applied during 1st week of July have received their passports this week. Since we fall in 2nd week, we would have to wait until next week or the following week. For the visa expiry date on the letter, just don't worry as it will get extended. My letter stated it would expire on 3rd August. When I asked the officer if the stamping process could be expedited since the visa is expiring within 25 days at the time of submission, she said visa is extended until June 2016. So don't worry about it.

Hope this helps.