+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Submission at Canadian Embassy Abu Dhabi

Paulsil

Oct 5, 2017
Hi
I just checked aramex courier , our courier with passports has started from ADVO guys.
Sent aramex courier from Saudi on 5th of sep
ADVO recieved it on 10 th sep.

Tahir Ijaz

Oct 13, 2017
Hi
I just checked aramex courier , our courier with passports has started from ADVO guys.
ADVO recieved it on 10 th sep.
Hi

How you check the aramex courier. I hava tracking ID for documents i sent. For return shipment is it the same tracking ID or it is different. I have only one. I sent on 18 Sep from Jeddah to Abu Dhabi, it was received there on 20 Sep. Still no response. What shall I do. I have to travel for a training. Stuck...... How can i get the update on my visa.

Tahir Ijaz

Oct 13, 2017
I trac
Hi
ADVO recieved it on 10 th sep.[/QUOTE

I just checked the outgoing shipment. It says;

"Delivered to AUH Muroor, UAE"
It was sent from Jeddah to Abu Dhabi. Does any one else has got the same thing?

Paulsil

Oct 5, 2017
Ideally u should keep a return airway bill along with your self addressed cover. If you have not kept it then, it becomes difficult for them to sent it back. So my suggestion is to write a mail to them in detail (your uci Number, passport number, onward aramex airway bill Number), asking them to send back the passports to your address only through aramex. If they require you to send a return airway bill send it as another aramex courier to them... but first write a mail explaining your situation. Hope this could help you.

Reactions: Arnel18

fhdahd

Nov 16, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
hi all,

submitted my passport on 28th Nov to VFS Abu Dhabi, it reach to embassy the same day, as i am residing in Abu Dhabi, any idea when can i expect the return? whats the current trend, going back to the posts it took 30-35 days, still its the same??

tichupichu

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
hi all,

submitted my passport on 28th Nov to VFS Abu Dhabi, it reach to embassy the same day, as i am residing in Abu Dhabi, any idea when can i expect the return? whats the current trend, going back to the posts it took 30-35 days, still its the same??
Yes, they take atleast one month

YURRY178

Feb 8, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 19,2017
Doc's Request.
Feb 17,2017
AOR Received.
Feb 17,2017
File Transfer...
March 1,2017
Med's Done....
Sep 2017
hi all,

Hi, did u receive your passport back? Sent mine last Dec 7, received dec 10. Im here in dubai

fhdahd

Nov 16, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
Hi, did u receive your passport back? Sent mine last Dec 7, received dec 10. Im here in dubai
no not yet, you received it back very quick, only 3 days, thats so fast

beemir

Star Member
Apr 26, 2015
Guys, I have a quick question regarding the PPR from ADVO. I see some Saudi based residents have said they've submitted the requested documents (copy of the letter, passport, two passport photos) to VFS in Saudi and have NOT sent them directly to Abu Dhabi via courier (Aramex).

The Saudi VFS is not listed in their email as one person has shared earlier so I am a bit confused as to what works or what doesn't. They've listed other VFS centers in UAE, Kuwait, Oman, etc. Obviously I would prefer VFS in Saudi as it would be more convenient (and quicker by the looks of it?).

However, what have Saudi/KSA applicants been doing? Could you please recommend or advise? Thanks in advance!

tichupichu

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
Guys, I have a quick question regarding the PPR from ADVO. I see some Saudi based residents have said they've submitted the requested documents (copy of the letter, passport, two passport photos) to VFS in Saudi and have NOT sent them directly to Abu Dhabi via courier (Aramex).

The Saudi VFS is not listed in their email as one person has shared earlier so I am a bit confused as to what works or what doesn't. They've listed other VFS centers in UAE, Kuwait, Oman, etc. Obviously I would prefer VFS in Saudi as it would be more convenient (and quicker by the looks of it?).

However, what have Saudi/KSA applicants been doing? Could you please recommend or advise? Thanks in advance!
you can ask this question to Saudi VFS. I think they'll also send to VFS Abu Dhabi and eventually to Embassy. Its better to send to Abu Dhabi Via VFS rather through Aramex.

rejozach

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
Hi Guys.. I have received the PPR yesterday and need my passports to ADVO for visa stamping and COPR letter. In the PPR email I have two possible options
  1. To send it through VFS office in AUH (this costs about AED 733)
  2. Send it directly by courier to ADVO
Can I know if we there is any benefit in sending the passport through VFS as compared directly to the embassy. The PPR mail says CIC “prefers” the VFS option. I am not sure why they prefer the VFS option; but I am guessing it might be reduce the work load.

Any suggestions on this would be very helpful?

notusman

May 26, 2017
Hi Guys.. I have received the PPR yesterday and need my passports to ADVO for visa stamping and COPR letter. In the PPR email I have two possible options
  1. To send it through VFS office in AUH (this costs about AED 733)
  2. Send it directly by courier to ADVO
Can I know if we there is any benefit in sending the passport through VFS as compared directly to the embassy. The PPR mail says CIC “prefers” the VFS option. I am not sure why they prefer the VFS option; but I am guessing it might be reduce the work load.

Any suggestions on this would be very helpful?
you can send directly as well, reason people use VFS is because a lot of them need guidance however it seems you have read the instruction very clearly so it does not apply to you.

i have also received ppr request 2 days ago and will be sending directly using Aramex.

A strange thing is the letter from cic does not mention for biometrics which is mandatory now.