+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport sent to ottawa 2019 after ppr

meghnaram

Oct 24, 2016
hey.. Congratulations! I had a question regarding return tracker. Did yours get activated? While you were waiting for your passports.
My passport was received on 12th March. My application is approved but I still have no clue regarding my passports. The agent I called said the passport has been sent for printing but no ETA..
Thanks, Return tracker was activated on April 30th

Reactions: Cansav

akl1

Jan 22, 2019
Hi Friends,

I am a CEC inland candidate. I received my COPR and stamped passport on 30th Apr. I need to do the flagpoling / PR Landing. As per my knowledge, scheduling in person interview at an IRCC office is cancelled. Is there any way to perform this PR landing process urgently?

Apr 4, 2019
Passport reached Ottawa on March 9th.
Got an approval email on April 29th.
Received passport and COPR in mail today on May 4th.

Note: COPR and visa date are March 11th, which means passport and COPR just sat there for 45 days plus before they shipped it.

Now I will have to figure out landing. I have until September mid.

cancan0505

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
Passport reached Ottawa on March 9th.
Got an approval email on April 29th.
Received passport and COPR in mail today on May 4th.

Note: COPR and visa date are March 11th, which means passport and COPR just sat there for 45 days plus before they shipped it.

Now I will have to figure out landing. I have until September mid.
Congrats! Did you send your passport from Canada or US? FSW or CEC or PNP?

meghnaram

Oct 24, 2016
Hi Friends,

I am a CEC inland candidate. I received my COPR and stamped passport on 30th Apr. I need to do the flagpoling / PR Landing. As per my knowledge, scheduling in person interview at an IRCC office is cancelled. Is there any way to perform this PR landing process urgently?
you can call CiC call centre or raise web form requests..

spRaven

Dec 22, 2017
Is anyone waiting from March 20? Looks like now they work on 13-14th of march.
Passport delivered to Ottawa on March 20, inland app, PNP, paper based.

Reactions: rohan anand

davidITD

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Is anyone waiting from March 20? Looks like now they work on 13-14th of march.
Passport delivered to Ottawa on March 20, inland app, PNP, paper based.
mine was delivered to Ottawa on March 16, inland and still nothing.

yesterday and today I tried to call them but it is insanely busy the Call Centre right now.

spRaven

Dec 22, 2017
mine was delivered to Ottawa on March 16, inland and still nothing.

yesterday and today I tried to call them but it is insanely busy the Call Centre right now.
I've use a web form, but while ago, they said:

Good day
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruptions caused by COVID-19 may not be reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.