+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport sent to ottawa 2019 after ppr

davidITD

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Morning @ll,

Just an update, I have called them today to see the status of our PR and the agent told me that our passport were in queue to be printed, we sent a copy of our passports, among with the COPR. During the conversation she congratulated me but i do not take it seriously and mentioned that she can not give me any ETA.
I mentioned her that I was expecting it soon because I was laid off and I can not work for anyone else because of my Closed Permit, she told me that she was really sorry and she was really understandable.

Those agents at the call center they can not do anything, just read the information on the file, do not push them, they are doing their best.

PPR - March 12th
Passports - Delivered March 16

Inland, BCPNP.

hesam80

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
Morning @ll,

Just an update, I have called them today to see the status of our PR and the agent told me that our passport were in queue to be printed, we sent a copy of our passports, among with the COPR. During the conversation she congratulated me but i do not take it seriously and mentioned that she can not give me any ETA.
I mentioned her that I was expecting it soon because I was laid off and I can not work for anyone else because of my Closed Permit, she told me that she was really sorry and she was really understandable.

Those agents at the call center they can not do anything, just read the information on the file, do not push them, they are doing their best.

PPR - March 12th

Inland, BCPNP.
exactly the same date.

averma92

Apr 18, 2020
Are only CEC and PNP applicants seeing approvals on their application after submitting passports?

Is there no progress on FSW applications? Any FSW applicants with passports delivered to CPC-Ottawa around Mar 10th?

Ezen

Apr 6, 2020
Morning @ll,

PPR - March 12th

Inland, BCPNP.
Same date

cancan0505

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
Are only CEC and PNP applicants seeing approvals on their application after submitting passports?

Is there no progress on FSW applications? Any FSW applicants with passports delivered to CPC-Ottawa around Mar 10th?
We are FSW, outland. No response, passport delivered on March 13th.

RJain2020

Mar 29, 2020
Passport Delivered to Ottawa on Mar 10.
Approved in system - an hour ago.
No email received.
Return tracker not activated yet
Hi Niswe, curious to know your return tracker got activated? Wanted to check if they are sending the passports back or just approving the applications at the moment?