+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport sent to ottawa 2019 after ppr

onlyevonne

Mar 22, 2020
Same situation, passport delivered on March 13, and no updates since then. Is there a way for us to get more information from IRCC on visa stamping and passport delivery? There is no call center service at the moment, and it seems that IRCC is no longer active on twitter either ... In their official announcement, there is no mention of visa stamping service ....

Reactions: KristinaLu

cancan0505

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
Same situation, passport delivered on March 13, and no updates since then. Is there a way for us to get more information from IRCC on visa stamping and passport delivery? There is no call center service at the moment, and it seems that IRCC is no longer active on twitter either ... In their official announcement, there is no mention of visa stamping service ....
Same situation. Very frustrating to not have our passports on us.

Limonchella

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Same situation. Very frustrating to not have our passports on us.
I think we all in the same boat. Being honest it scares me that my passport somewhere, not on hands. In this situation what if I need to travel urgently, who knows what can happen. It's very inhumane to make people worry about the documents nowadays...

cancan0505

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
I think we all in the same boat. Being honest it scares me that my passport somewhere, not on hands. In this situation what if I need to travel urgently, who knows what can happen. It's very inhumane to make people worry about the documents nowadays...
Completely agree. Passport is one of the most important documents!

Ctv92

Jul 11, 2019
" ! Workers, students and approved permanent residents who haven’t landed should not travel yet. We’ve announced exemptions but they’re not in place. Travel restrictions are still in effect for these groups.

Only Canadian citizens, and permanent residents, and some foreign nationals travelling from the United States (US) who have been in the US for at least 14 days and are asymptomatic, are able to enter Canada by air at this time.

IRCC, along with other government departments and international allies, continues to closely monitor COVID 19 and any impacts on people and our operations. "

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-special-measures.html

When it does go into effect .. "Foreign nationals coming to Canada through these program will be considered essential travel with regards to land border restrictions."

GSINGH05

Mar 20, 2020
Same for me passport was delivered at CPC-Ottawa on 9th March. No news so far, really worried about my passport being an important document. Don't know when they will dispatch it.

akl1

Jan 22, 2019
I am really worried thinking that I have no visibility about where my passport is and what's happening with the process. Did anyone contact directly to CPC-Ottawa?

raga25

Mar 19, 2020
I am really worried thinking that I have no visibility about where my passport is and what's happening with the process. Did anyone contact directly to CPC-Ottawa?
same here, I am really worried too. Not having passport in hands causes much anxiety :/