+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport sent to ottawa 2019 after ppr

GSINGH05

Mar 20, 2020
I got a response from IRCC previous week using webform that your passport has been stamped and we will mail your passport shortly. After that no updates on tracking number getting active.

raga25

Mar 19, 2020
I got a response from IRCC previous week using webform that your passport has been stamped and we will mail your passport shortly. After that no updates on tracking number getting active.
I wonder if they are working lesser hours than normal !!

davidITD

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
I am really worried thinking that I have no visibility about where my passport is and what's happening with the process. Did anyone contact directly to CPC-Ottawa?
I know that this is a difficult situation for everyone that does not have their passport, but also think that we are in a really bad situation with the Covid-19, and we need to be patients. I am pretty sure that in case of emergency they will response accordingly.

I am in a similar situation, but I sent a copy on my passport because my country has ETA, so I did not have to send the original passport.

The call center of IRCC now is not responding any calls, you have to contact them through the Web Form, and even with that just think that only part of the Staff is working.

So we need to be patient, they are working but slow.

niswe

Apr 5, 2017
Online on CIC is it showing approved for you? In my case delivered on Mar 10 but no update post that.. Not even approved online..

Limonchella

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Online on CIC is it showing approved for you? In my case delivered on Mar 10 but no update post that.. Not even approved online..
My was delivered on March 10 and approved on March 18. I've just sent a web form requesting to send finally passports back. We'll see what they reply.

davidITD

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
this is the automatic email that you received if you send them an email:

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Please note that a longer delay may be experienced to process your inquiry as only critical functions are being maintained at this time by IRCC offices.

If your inquiry is related to IRCC special measures to help temporary and permanent residents and applicants affected by the novel coronavirus (COVID‑19), all pertinent information is available at the following link: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-special-measures.html

If you have already submitted your passport to CPC-Ottawa for visa and/or CoPR issuance, please note that disruptions and restrictions due to COVID-19 may have an impact on processing times, and the current posted processing times may not be accurate. Please rest assured that your documents will be return to you as soon as possible.

gustavoalvescc

Jul 6, 2019
Hey everyone! Good news. My Return Tracking Number just got activate!
My timeline:
Passport Sent: March 05
Passport Received: March 09
Application Approved: March 13
Return Tracker: March 26

Inland Applicant