+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport sent to ottawa 2019 after ppr

CIC Inland

Mar 6, 2020
Hi! Did you do landing on Friday?
Hey

CEC Inland - Toronto

I did My landing on Saturday Morning, 14th March at Lansdowne (thousand Island Bridge crossing).

Didn't have any issues on both sides of the Border (US and Canada) while doing Flagpole
Inside the border office my processing was done in 10 minutes
No questions asked.
No additional documents, other than COPR and Passport.

Thanks

Reactions: niswe and Ctv92

tanmay.sgs1991

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
Landing appointments will be held by telephone Latest update: March 15, 2020
Starting March 16, 2020, we’re cancelling all in-person permanent resident landing appointments until April 13, 2020.

If you had a landing appointment already booked, it will be held by telephone.

We’ll contact you by email to let you know when your phone appointment will be. Use the web form if you need to update your contact information.

Ctv92

Jul 11, 2019
Landing appointments will be held by telephone Latest update: March 15, 2020
Starting March 16, 2020, we’re cancelling all in-person permanent resident landing appointments until April 13, 2020.

If you had a landing appointment already booked, it will be held by telephone.

We’ll contact you by email to let you know when your phone appointment will be. Use the web form if you need to update your contact information.
This!!!

Do NOT flagpole with current border restrictions. Patiently wait for phone interview y’all. Not worth the risk of being denied re-entry as a foreign national. You are not a PR until copr has been stamped after brief interview at border. Remember that. Good luck all!

tanmay.sgs1991

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
This!!!

Do NOT flagpole with current border restrictions. Patiently wait for phone interview y’all. Not worth the risk of being denied re-entry as a foreign national. You are not a PR until copr has been stamped after brief interview at border. Remember that. Good luck all!
I found this on CIC website this morning. Just waiting to get the passport with the visa stamping and COPR.

sherry111

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Hi, I have a question here... I'm an inland applicant, applied from Ottawa. My application was approved on Mar 13th (Friday), but my tracking number for the passport and COPR return is still not activated. Anyone knows how many days the tracking would be active? I'm in Ottawa and I've been waiting for 4 business days... and I'm worried the package would be postpone because of coronavirus...

Limonchella

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Hi, I have a question here... I'm an inland applicant, applied from Ottawa. My application was approved on Mar 13th (Friday), but my tracking number for the passport and COPR return is still not activated. Anyone knows how many days the tracking would be active? I'm in Ottawa and I've been waiting for 4 business days... and I'm worried the package would be postpone because of coronavirus...
I think we need just to wait. My passports delivered on March 10 and no updates since that. Couple guys from here have the same. I just looked through old forums and found that even without coronavirus it can take them up to month to issue visa and copr. So we just stuck with that, only patience will help. :)

Oksamjackson

Star Member
Mar 14, 2018
Don't worry, apart from your AOR (September,30), our timelines are the same. My application also got approved on March 13 and my tracking number has still not been activated.

sherry111

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
I think we need just to wait. My passports delivered on March 10 and no updates since that. Couple guys from here have the same. I just looked through old forums and found that even without coronavirus it can take them up to month to issue visa and copr. So we just stuck with that, only patience will help. :)
yea...I'll just wait, anyways we couldn't make any interviews before April... and I've heard that the border closed...

gustavoalvescc

Jul 6, 2019
I am at the same boat. Inland Applicant. I got my application approved on Friday March 13th, but the tracking number for the return wasnt activated yet. Please post here when you get your passport back

Reactions: Limonchella

dg88912

Mar 6, 2020
I am in the same situation. March 6 sent to Ottawa. Got approved on March 13. The return tracking shows nothing.