+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport sent to ottawa 2019 after ppr

Ctv92

Jul 11, 2019
Hi everyone. I need an experts help. So i realize i sent the smallest xpresspost return envelope to ottawaa for the return of my passport and COPR. Will every thing fits inside? What could i do??
You’re fine. Pp fits smallest size and they fold copr

Ctv92

Jul 11, 2019
Does anyone have any information on Fedex 'Advanced Shipping' label creation steps as outlined below -- Any help would be much appreciated!:

1) Is it a problem to have the street address in 'Address 2' as follows? [It looks like => 'Address 2': "VISA/Passports 365 Laurier Av. West"] ('Contact Name' and 'Address 1' are already full..)
1b) Alternatively, should I just first put the street address into 'Address 1' box and put the remaining info in the remainder of 'Address 1' and into 'Address 2'?
2) Should I put my phone number for both addresses as this is mandatory?
3) Do you recommend either 'FedEx International First®' or 'FedEx International Priority®'? In other words, what service type would you recommend?
4) What weight is safe to indicate?
5) What do you put for 'Document description'? (Should I put 'Legal Documents')?
6) Is the shipment purpose 'Commercial' or 'Personal Use'?
7) What do you put for 'Total customs value'? (The system doesn't seem to be accepting 0 Dollars.)
8) Do you check off the 'Personalize FedEx generated customs documents' boxes?
9) Does anything else need to be put on the 'COMMERCIAL INVOICES' or just a signature at the bottom is enough?
10) Do I also sign for the return 'COMMERCIAL INVOICE'?
Might be better off just going to fedex

Reactions: Jane2019

Ctv92

Jul 11, 2019
Today I got my COPR... I have one query though. Guys who got their passport stumped from Ottawa, please confirm if they have returned both the photos? One is affixed on the COPR.

Here is my timeline
CEC Inland
VO: Edmonton
AOR: 15 SEP
MEP: 09 OCT
no GU
PPR: 05 FEB
COPR: 19 FEB

Thank you all for your support. Wish you all good luck with your case.
Yeah same. They’ll keep copr with pp photo affixed when you land. Carbon copy with no photo is yours. So you’ll have 1 extra pp photo for future use.

CIC Inland

Mar 6, 2020
Hi everyone,

I Have a query about Landing, I'm a resident of Toronto

Which Border should I go for landing near Toronto? are there particular border assigned for PR landing?
Is there fixed timing for PR landing at Border?

Thanks

Rajesh536

Dec 19, 2018
PPR - March 9th 2020
Passport sent to Ottawa - March 9th 2020
Passport received by Ottawa office - March 10th 2020
waiting for next steps....

Sowmya Sridhar

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
PPR - March 2th 2020
Passport sent to Ottawa - March 2th 2020
Passport received by Ottawa office - March 3rd 2020
cic status approved---- march 10th, 2020,
passport recived----- march 11th, 2020

Ctv92

Jul 11, 2019
Hi everyone,

I Have a query about Landing, I'm a resident of Toronto

Which Border should I go for landing near Toronto? are there particular border assigned for PR landing?
Is there fixed timing for PR landing at Border?

Thanks
You can go to any border (not Quebec). The ones near Toronto because of lots of traffic, particularly niagara have daily limits so you want to be back on Canada side by 7:30am (have to go to US agents first) and hope you’re one of first in line.. otherwise you’ll be told to go back to Canada without flagpoling.

If you're up to driving 1h30mins from Toronto, Lewiston bridge anytime between 8AM - 12AM on Tues/Wed/Thurs. check out this post https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/landing-experience-17th-jan-2019-flagpoling-lewiston-bridge-took-just-20-mins-to-become-a-pr.606911/

When I landed on the 3rd ~8:30p, I drove 1h50 from Ottawa to 1000 islands because I knew for sure they flagpoled 24/7. Didn’t want to take the chance of going somewhere and getting turned around

Reactions: CIC Inland

CIC Inland

Mar 6, 2020
You can go to any border (not Quebec). The ones near Toronto because of lots of traffic, particularly niagara have daily limits so you want to be back on Canada side by 7:30am (have to go to US agents first) and hope you’re one of first in line.. otherwise you’ll be told to go back to Canada without flagpoling.

If you're up to driving 1h30mins from Toronto, Lewiston bridge anytime between 8AM - 12AM on Tues/Wed/Thurs. check out this post https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/landing-experience-17th-jan-2019-flagpoling-lewiston-bridge-took-just-20-mins-to-become-a-pr.606911/

When I landed on the 3rd ~8:30p, I drove 1h50 from Ottawa to 1000 islands because I knew for sure they flagpoled 24/7. Didn’t want to take the chance of going somewhere and getting turned around
Thanks for Replying.

Is it called Lansdowne (thousand Island Bridge crossing )? I'm planning to Go there tomorrow evening, Also I'm a resident of Toronto , hope it's not gonna be issue a with landing?

Last edited:

Ctv92

Jul 11, 2019
Thanks for Replying.

Is the called Lansdowne (thousand Island Bridge crossing )? I'm planning to Go there tomorrow evening, Also I'm a resident of Toronto , hope it's not gonna be issue a with landing?
Yes Lansdowne..not an issue as long as you go side first and get turned around with paper

niswe

Apr 5, 2017
Thanks for Replying.

Is it called Lansdowne (thousand Island Bridge crossing )? I'm planning to Go there tomorrow evening, Also I'm a resident of Toronto , hope it's not gonna be issue a with landing?

Please share your experience after flagpoling at 1000 islands

niswe

Apr 5, 2017
Thanks for Replying.

Hi! Did you do landing on Friday?