+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport sent to ottawa 2019 after ppr

Newfoundland

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
Today Finally my cic account says file approved.thank God. I sent my passport on 3rd October they received on 8 October. Still waiting for activate tracking number.

JPurba

Jan 22, 2018
Bangalore
Somebody pls help/guide me, my passport was sent to Ottawa on 25 sep from USA, received on 26 sep by them.
since then there is no update its 28 days now, i emailed them and they replied its in process, nothing more than that they replied.
what possibilities i have how can i request them to process my passport as i have travel plans on 12 Nov. its frustrating and demotivating me,

Thanks

aghuman

Jul 18, 2018
Somebody pls help/guide me, my passport was sent to Ottawa on 25 sep from USA, received on 26 sep by them.
since then there is no update its 28 days now, i emailed them and they replied its in process, nothing more than that they replied.
what possibilities i have how can i request them to process my passport as i have travel plans on 12 Nov. its frustrating and demotivating me,

Thanks
Is it still in process or approved?

parry2040

Jun 19, 2019
They just said , it's in process and will be returned when processing is complete.. that was less informative in situation like this
Just called them and they said that the passport is sent for printing and the rep admitted that there is some delay right now.
So after the visa is stamped to the passport the copr and the instructions are added to the envelope and then the return tracker is activated.
So when they stamp the passport then we will see approved on the cic website application.
So , I think we should hang tight.

Reactions: Shannel2019

aghuman

Jul 18, 2018
Just called them and they said that the passport is sent for printing and the rep admitted that there is some delay right now.
So after the visa is stamped to the passport the copr and the instructions are added to the envelope and then the return tracker is activated.
So when they stamp the passport then we will see approved on the cic website application.
So , I think we should hang tight.
whts ur timeline

Mu Mu

Nov 18, 2018
Plz update me if anything changes bcz we have same timeline as urs
I called them this morning, and told them my family member already passed away during the time when I was waiting for passport, I really need to go home. and she told me. mine has been approved, but not sure why didn't send it to me, and sent a note for me today. hope I will get it soon so I can go home