+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport sent to ottawa 2019 after ppr

andy_2016

Star Member
Jun 24, 2016
What is COPR request by the way?
I received Passports request and mine were delivered on Sep 26. I got an email yesterday saying’they started processing our pr in Canada and that we can use pre arrival services now.
Sorry I meant CPCO request (PPR request) , I am still waiting to hear back from them

Kiran28

Oct 11, 2019
Open work permit application process outside canada,
PPR 23 September
Passport recieved at CPP ottawa 26 September
Approved on online status changed 4 October
Still waiting for return tracker , not activated yet
Call CIC yesterday and again today ,ircc agent told it has been send to canada post for address verification, don't know what are they doing , my address is right ,don't know why they send it for verification to canada post and how long it will take

Kiran28

Oct 11, 2019
This week is over lets wait for next week:)
Yea I call cic yesterday and day before that I need my passport back, cic agent said that it has been send for address verification at canada post , do not know what are they doing , why they need to verify address before sending it when address is absolutely right and send and received mail many times on this address, do not know why they are making issues , seems like making excuses of not doing work on time

Kittyy

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
Yea I call cic yesterday and day before that I need my passport back, cic agent said that it has been send for address verification at canada post , do not know what are they doing , why they need to verify address before sending it when address is absolutely right and send and received mail many times on this address, do not know why they are making issues , seems like making excuses of not doing work on time
Yes its been 3 weeks now i know it sucks the whole process is very stressful my work permit expire next month the agent told me that i should receive my passport before next month lets keep hope for the coming week we are almost there dont worry:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: Kiran28