But if ur in the US
365 Laurier Av. West
Ottawa ON
K1A 1L1
Is the correct one u already have all the informations in the email then sent u

PatrickZ

Star Member
Jul 7, 2016
Application status changed to 'Approved' on Oct 07, return tracker is still inactive. Is this normal at all? Anyone on the same boat?

ccy

May 14, 2019
Application status changed to 'Approved' on Oct 07, return tracker is still inactive. Is this normal at all? Anyone on the same boat?
Same here.
Application approved on Oct 7th, still waiting for return tracker....
I believe it should be today or tomorrow. Hopefully we can get our passport back this week.

Reactions: PatrickZ

Kittyy

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
My application approved in 4 and still the tracking number not activated yet i called tjem this morning they said that they sent me the passpot in 7 oct i called canada post they sqid that they have no signature at all and they didnt receice tje document from cic im confused now:(

PatrickZ

Star Member
Jul 7, 2016
My application approved in 4 and still the tracking number not activated yet i called tjem this morning they said that they sent me the passpot in 7 oct i called canada post they sqid that they have no signature at all and they didnt receice tje document from cic im confused now:(
Holy molly, perhaps CIC has an office for mailing passports in batches, probably they sent your passport to that office so your passport was marked as 'Sent to you' in their system but in fact still collecting dust in their office, this is just my pure guess. Hope you can get your passport back soon, this is getting me worried.

Kittyy

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
Holy molly, perhaps CIC has an office for mailing passports in batches, probably they sent your passport to that office so your passport was marked as 'Sent to you' in their system but in fact still collecting dust in their office, this is just my pure guess. Hope you can get your passport back soon, this is getting me worried.
I just called cic again for the second time this morning the agent was super helpful she kept me on hold and called the passport center and they confirmed to her that they sent it to canada post and i just need to wait until friday if nothing happen i should send a web form this would be the worst case scenario but i must have it this week , this is very weiiiiird :confused:

ccy

May 14, 2019
I just called cic again for the second time this morning the agent was super helpful she kept me on hold and called the passport center and they confirmed to her that they sent it to canada post and i just need to wait until friday if nothing happen i should send a web form this would be the worst case scenario but i must have it this week , this is very weiiiiird :confused:
Wow, wait for two weeks for passport is definitely unacceptable. Anyway, the good news is they confirmed it's on the way already. Don't worry about it, just wait for one more week.
Good luck.

Reactions: PatrickZ and Kittyy

Kittyy

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
Wow, wait for two weeks for passport is definitely unacceptable. Anyway, the good news is they confirmed it's on the way already. Don't worry about it, just wait for one more week.
Good luck.
My work permit expire next month if i dont activate my pr before i need to apply for a new one im just so nervous now because its weird i called cic and canada post twice this morning they both said they dont have my passport so who the hell have it ? The agent told me that i shouldnt worry until friday . but shae said that it might be something in canadapost i will try to call again canada post head office in ottawa and check with them otherwise ill wait till friday and send a web form

PatrickZ

Star Member
Jul 7, 2016
Same here.
Application approved on Oct 7th, still waiting for return tracker....
I believe it should be today or tomorrow. Hopefully we can get our passport back this week.
Maybe CIC has "sent out" our passports as well? Honestly I'm a little bit worried given @Kittyy 's atrocious post-PPR experience.

Reactions: Kittyy