+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport sent to ottawa 2019 after ppr

Kittyy

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
My cic acount approved in 4 october still my tracking number not activated yet any one waiting for the tracking number to get activated?

Reactions: Kiran28

andy_2016

Star Member
Jun 24, 2016
Hi All

Just want to confirm and need advise from people in this group. I received my COPR request on 19th September, I have submitted my passport on September 21st. I checked in Canada Post it shows it has reached facility on 24th September. After that, I have not received any update.

Can anybody advise usually how much time it is taking for processing, I don't see any update on my account as well.

What is the usual processing time ?

Kittyy

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
Hi All

Just want to confirm and need advise from people in this group. I received my COPR request on 19th September, I have submitted my passport on September 21st. I checked in Canada Post it shows it has reached facility on 24th September. After that, I have not received any update.

Can anybody advise usually how much time it is taking for processing, I don't see any update on my account as well.

Hi we have same date i received ppr also in 19 sept and they received my passport in 24 sept i got my online app approved in 4 oct now im waiting for passport to come back

andy_2016

Star Member
Jun 24, 2016
Hi we have same date i received ppr also in 19 sept and they received my passport in 24 sept i got my online app approved in 4 oct now im waiting for passport to come back
How did you verified that they have received the passport? Only way I am able to check it by tracking my Canada Post package. Also, did you send it to Ottawa as well?

Kittyy

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
How did you verified that they have received the passport? Only way I am able to check it by tracking my Canada Post package. Also, did you send it to Ottawa as well?
I called them last week before the approval of my application and the agent told me that they received it and also u will see the signature in canada post When its delivered to ottawa And yes im in ottawa too

bombomdha

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
Hi All

What is COPR request by the way?
I received Passports request and mine were delivered on Sep 26. I got an email yesterday saying’they started processing our pr in Canada and that we can use pre arrival services now.

andy_2016

Star Member
Jun 24, 2016
I called them last week before the approval of my application and the agent told me that they received it and also u will see the signature in canada post When it's delivered to ottawa And yes im in ottawa too
Just called CIC, CIC Customer service agents told my passport has been sent for printing on 7th October and It's in the queue getting documents together. I am not sure what they mean getting documents together, any Idea?