+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport sent to ottawa 2019 after ppr

Sandhu19

May 22, 2019
I don’t think you need to show your fund or payslip. Your application is approved at this stage and all you need is waiting your passport to be mailed back.
Actually i am talking about do i need to show POF in my landing process or not ...

What documents are required in that process ?
-passport
-corp

anything else?

Eason

Jan 17, 2019
Hello guys.
Quick question. Since the application has been approved but still waiting for the passport. Am I allowed to apply for a second job already or do I need to wait for the landing/flagpoling process. Thanks!
If your status in Canada allows you to do so. Technically have to complete landing and then you become PR

Dhanoa32

May 9, 2019
Hi I have a question. As per tracker item was processed at Ottawa around 7 pm . Any idea guys can I expect it tomorrow! And in case I get it by tomorrow evening, would it be possible to do landing on weekend??

Doom__V

May 6, 2018
Hi I have a question. As per tracker item was processed at Ottawa around 7 pm . Any idea guys can I expect it tomorrow! And in case I get it by tomorrow evening, would it be possible to do landing on weekend??
Where are you located? If you in Toronto, I think it might be Monday...

Doom__V

May 6, 2018
Hii mine was received on 16 September, approved yesterday . Tracking number activated now ! You can check your account status must b approved by now
Nope.. that's why i asked if all others from 16 sep are approved!
Hope they don't reject at this stage!

Doom__V

May 6, 2018
I don't know, m just asking on what's the probability!
Technically they can reject anytime. Even after issuing a PR, if they find something was wrong in your application or the new govt comes and changes policy that PR is not renewable...we cannot do anything.

Maryjane113

Jul 9, 2018
Finally, I got final decision made and approved my application in CIC account today, still Nothing has been changed in ECAS tho.
And I am waiting for my return mail active soon.
Ppr Sep 9th
Pp received Sep 11th
Approved Sept 27th