+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport sent to ottawa 2019 after ppr

tamiidj94

Jul 4, 2018
I got a passport request on 13/Sep and they received a copy of my passport on 16/Sep.
But still nothing has changed on my CIC account.
Is it normal? Could you tell me anyone waiting for COPR?

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • September 12, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Exactly the same timeline... Copies of passports received at Ottawa on Sept 16. Still waiting for an update..

Reactions: Gus Kim

andienzen

Jan 15, 2019
It looks like the applications got approved for multiple people today (https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/cpc-ottawa-passport-processing). In my CIC account it changed to "Approved" today too even though a CIC phone agent told me it has been approved on Sept. 18.

I called again to get an update today and was told that my CoPR has been put in mail room yesterday. However, the return tracker is still not activated so I guess it is still in the mail room (not sure whether that actually means it's been printed and packaged already).

I'm not sure how it works exactly, but it seems like we all just need to patient a bit longer...

EDIT: Return tracker activated now! Mail room actually meant it's ready to be picked up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eason and Gus Kim

Eason

Jan 17, 2019
It looks like the applications got approved for multiple people today (https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/cpc-ottawa-passport-processing). In my CIC account it changed to "Approved" today too even though a CIC phone agent told me it has been approved on Sept. 18.

I called again to get an update today and was told that my CoPR has been put in mail room yesterday. However, the return tracker is still not activated so I guess it is still in the mail room (not sure whether that actually means it's been printed and packaged already).

I'm not sure how it works exactly, but it seems like we all just need to patient a bit longer...

EDIT: Return tracker activated now! Mail room actually meant it's ready to be picked up.
Congratulations!
When did you sent out your passport?

Eason

Jan 17, 2019
Just called IRCC, they need 2 weeks to process the passport , so if your case has beyond that time frame , give them a call . otherwise WAIT few more days.

Reactions: Doom__V and hapl

hapl

Mar 16, 2016
Category........
PNP
Did u try to call them?
Yes, I called them yesterday and they told me my application is approved.
Also, they told me that the COPR was printed on (09/23/2019) and the visa was stamped on (09/24/2019 in the morning).
Everything is ready to be sent back. I have been checking the Canada post track and it is not active.
The cic page and ecas webpage are not updated.

Reactions: Eason