No
Med's Request
June 28,2019
Med's Done....
July 3,2019
Interview........
No
Hi guys, my GCKey shows approves today.
I just wondering, can I use the counterfoil’s information (UCI # and expire date) to make an appointment for local office landing?
Thanks a lot!
Any update on return tracker

inder009

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Canada
App. Filed.......
21-06-2018
AOR Received.
16-08-2018
Med's Request
2-05-2019
Med's Done....
03-05-2019
Passport recieved at cic ottawa 16 july

Approved on cic account 2 aug

Got passport back with copr 7 aug

Sent ircc mail for appointment to finish the process

Fareschm

Aug 8, 2019
My passport sent 31july it was delivered 2 aug, now waiting, how long is gonna take ? We just wait for tracker to be activated or there is a way to monitor the process

Maricel_25

Sep 2, 2017
A moment ago
Hi, any same situation like me.
Ppr delivered july 18
Approved on cic account aug 2
Call ircc today told me my passport mailed yesterday but the return tracker is not yet activated.
I call canada post they try to locate the tracking number but still cannot ve found.

Is this normal or what can i do?

Thanks

SimonWPG

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
PNP
July 16th - Passport delivered to Ottawa
August 2nd - Approved
August 6th (7PM) - In Transit
August 8th - CoPR and Boarder Landing

Reactions: leolea

naak

Aug 9, 2019
Is there anyone else whose passport arrived on July 17 and still hasn't got the return envelope activated? It's driving me crazy :(

ajk00

Aug 9, 2019
Hi Everyone,

Looks like Canada post has lost my Indian passport and COPR with it. The online tracking says it was delivered yesterday 11:30 AM pacific time, but I was home. Never received it, immediately contacted Canada post but they were not helpful at all. Complete day today also went by, still nothing.

Delivery confirmation: I paid for signature on delivery option both ways. Still the postman delivered without signature to some unknown house as he claims the machine never showed him to take signatures. WTF. :/

Where I live: House, only one mailbox.

Neighbours and landlord: Checked already, nothing.

Complaint to Canada post: Have been spending so many hours on chat and phone and what not, they have told me to wait till 15th August even though online status says it was delivered.

Postman: Met him in the afternoon today, he had no idea. He said he might have mis-delivered it to some other address. WTF. :/

IRCC: Double confirmed the delivery address already.

I am lost on what to do, I feel like crying to be honest. It took me 19 months to get approved for paper based PR and now this. I want to cry so bad. :(

ajk00

Aug 9, 2019
Have a friend of friend whose return tracker never got activated last year but he still received his passport and copr. When he double checked the received parcel, his return tracker was actually different then the one he provided to Ircc. Does IRCC mix up return envelopes? I really really hope my case is the same as him.

Sunyr96

Aug 7, 2015
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
App. Filed.......
30 july 2015
Med's Done....
12 july 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Ppr 24 july 2019
Passport sent 24 july
Passport delivered 25 july
Application approved gckey 6 august
Return tracker activated 12 august
Received passport and Copr 13 august

sam3132

Jun 5, 2019
A moment ago
Hi, any same situation like me.
Ppr delivered july 18
Approved on cic account aug 2
Call ircc today told me my passport mailed yesterday but the return tracker is not yet activated.
I call canada post they try to locate the tracking number but still cannot ve found.

Is this normal or what can i do?

Thanks
What is the number to call for talk with IRCc I am inside canada on work permit and sent my passport to CPC ottawa for COPR and stamping on July 31,2019