Med's Request
11-12-2018
Med's Done....
04-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-05-2019
How did you know it was approved?
Thank you
Login into your CIC account. It will show profile/application updated, and then inside your application, it will show approved and with all your passport details. Refresh myCIC account again then you will see approved.

yonggim1219

Jul 24, 2017
Login into your CIC account. It will show profile/application updated, and then inside your application, it will show approved and with all your passport details. Refresh myCIC account again then you will see approved.
Thank you. I guess it's not the day for me today

Reactions: Grechy7

Sanjm

Jun 8, 2019
HI
I have the same time line and I am still waiting for the approval and return of passports, I called and there is no information.
Can I ask what type of stream are you?
I am a pnp-phd stream , and I heard it usually is slow!!
Do they update the profile throughout the day or only during Ottawa working hours?!
I am panicking right now as we bought tickets to visit home a month ago and when I sent our passports I thought we would get it back before our travel time, but I see people with our same time line getting theirs but not us .
I am thinking of requesting our passports back and sending them again when we return!!

Any advice will be appreciated, thanks
Hey! Did you ever get your passports back in time for your flight? When is your flight scheduled?

I have mine this saturday, 15th, and i still dont have news on my passport

tonfalks

Star Member
Jan 4, 2012
Hi guys, just an important information for those in Winnipeg. You can land at the cic office in downtown only on Thursdays between 9am- 2pm. Also we got our PR cards back in 2 weeks or less.
All the best guys.

Grechy7

Apr 12, 2018
Hi guys, just an important information for those in Winnipeg. You can land at the cic office in downtown only on Thursdays between 9am- 2pm. Also we got our PR cards back in 2 weeks or less.
All the best guys.
But it takes two weeks to get the appointment :S I prefer to go to the border.