+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport sent to ottawa 2019 after ppr

skape7

Apr 24, 2017
My call won't eve yo through when I try to call 18882422100.. like the voice to click numbe4 wont even come out... is it just me ?
@yongim1219 I could get through with the same number. You should try again.
Edit: My Passport was delivered the same day as yours and I was waiting all this time for an update. I called IRCC now and they said everything's ok and that they just printed by COPR. So perhaps, you should keep trying to call them....at least it'll put your mind at ease.

Last edited:

yonggim1219

Jul 24, 2017
@yongim1219 I could get through with the same number. You should try again.
Edit: My Passport was delivered the same day as yours and I was waiting all this time for an update. I called IRCC now and they said everything's ok and that they just printed by COPR. So perhaps, you should keep trying to call them....at least it'll put your mind at ease.
Thank you i just tried again and got through. It was really weird when i called the number it didn't even give me voice mail with clicking numbers it just hung up as soon as i called the number

Weid

May 29, 2019
Hey! Did you ever get your passports back in time for your flight? When is your flight scheduled?

I have mine this saturday, 15th, and i still dont have news on my passport
HI there
Yes we managed to get our passports directly from immigration, we picked it up ourselfs due to our situation .

Arkie

Jun 26, 2017
CIC account showed Approved a week ago but still waiting for the return tracker being activated. Kind of worried.
My timeline is:
PPR - May 28
PP sent - May 29
PP delivered - May 31
Approved - June 5
Return tracker activated - TBD

Anyone has the same timeline?

Sanjm

Jun 8, 2019
HI there
Yes we managed to get our passports directly from immigration, we picked it up ourselfs due to our situation .
Nice, do you live in Ottawa? Was your situation considered emergency? Unfortunately, They cannot expedite mine even with pre booked flights for a wedding.

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
You received it in the mail same day as it was activated? That’s fast! I live in vancouver BC so im hopingg to get mine in time for my flight!
Next day in afernoon, it was activated on monday evening and received it on tuesdaay afternoon around 12
It was my friend’s