+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport sent to ottawa 2019 after ppr

Avinash1977

Star Member
May 29, 2018
I will get my passports today. (Status is: out for delivery) .
I am planning to go to Peace Arch or Point Roberts. I am in downtown Vancouver.
Please let me know which one is recommended and do I need to take an appointment before I do flagpole.

Prince_11

Jan 6, 2018
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
Please let me know which one is recommended and do I need to take an appointment before I do flagpole.
Go point roberts. It is easier and empty as hell. You need 5 mins at point roberts. For peace arch it is bit busier and lot of lineups budd. Peach arch take up to 30 mins to an hour and grumpy officers there.

Reactions: Avinash1977

Prince_11

Jan 6, 2018
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
No appointment needed just Drive to Point Roberts Border, you will see 3 traffic lines - two are for nexus and one for regular. you need to go into regular line and their should be a officer sitting in a glass block. just tell officer you are here for flag pole and officer will take your copr and passport and stamp your passport as flagpole. take the left from that glass block as officer instruct you. and back to Canada side entrance, officer will take your passport and enter into his computer and give you back with a yelllow slip. then he will ask you to go inside the office, in office go to reception and show them yellow slip. officer will ask you current status in canada passort and copr. and tell you to sit for min. after he will enter the doc into computer and let ask you to sign the copr .... thats all.

Avinash1977

Star Member
May 29, 2018
No appointment needed just Drive to Point Roberts Border, you will see 3 traffic lines - two are for nexus and one for regular. you need to go into regular line and their should be a officer sitting in a glass block. just tell officer you are here for flag pole and officer will take your copr and passport and stamp your passport as flagpole. take the left from that glass block as officer instruct you. and back to Canada side entrance, officer will take your passport and enter into his computer and give you back with a yelllow slip. then he will ask you to go inside the office, in office go to reception and show them yellow slip. officer will ask you current status in canada passort and copr. and tell you to sit for min. after he will enter the doc into computer and let ask you to sign the copr .... thats all.
Great. Thank you for the information.

Jun 28, 2015
PPR March 12
PP Sent to CPC Ottawa March 12
PP Delivered March 13
Return tracker activated March 25
(Application not marked as approved yet. May be because Spouse PP is in process in IRCC New Delhi)

Hi!

My situation is also the same. Did CIC send your spouse a separate ppr as shes in India?

shb8602

Jan 14, 2017
Keep us posted when your return tracker will be activated
Mine approved yesterday 15th May
I believe yours will return first even though we approved at same day.
Because I still do not see the document status section even though it states "Approved."

Kaurman

Sep 20, 2018
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
14 Nov 2017
Med's Request
24 April 2018
Med's Done....
3 may 2018
Passport Req..
8 May 2019
Keep us posted when your return tracker will be activated
Mine approved yesterday 15th May
Just checked my file status by calling on cic number and the the automated system says approved
Passport sent: 9 may
Received:10 may
Approved:16 may
That’s good!! They received mine on same as your but when I called automatic call is still saying oh when decision ll made let you know. I