+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport sent to ottawa 2019 after ppr

hgunawa

Jan 8, 2017
Appointment are around month ahead. Flag pole is save lot of time.
I agree but I live in South Ontario and closest is the Niagara ports for me. From what I hear, it's super difficult to get through there and more often than not, they turn people away claiming they have reached the quota for the day for flag poling.

I have to travel 6 hrs to get to Niagara so I dont want to be turned away after a long trip.

I think I'll just wait for a landing appointment.

Kaurman

Sep 20, 2018
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
14 Nov 2017
Med's Request
24 April 2018
Med's Done....
3 may 2018
Passport Req..
8 May 2019
I agree but I live in South Ontario and closest is the Niagara ports for me. From what I hear, it's super difficult to get through there and more often than not, they turn people away claiming they have reached the quota for the day for flag poling.

I have to travel 6 hrs to get to Niagara so I dont want to be turned away after a long trip.

That’s right!! One of my friend went twice wouldn’t able to get through!! Even early morning

Kaurman

Sep 20, 2018
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
14 Nov 2017
Med's Request
24 April 2018
Med's Done....
3 may 2018
Passport Req..
8 May 2019
If we want to go for flag polling at Niagara Falls, is it open every day
From what time to what time???
Which days??
It’s open three days...Monday , Wednesday and Thursday..time it’s says 8 am to midnight..

Prince_11

Jan 6, 2018
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia

Go to buffalo border, it’s also an option. Anyways it’s your choice however I would prefer drive 6 hours rather wait a month. To apply citizenship we have to wait 730 days, these days will counts if landing done earlier. Rest is your choice budd.

Reactions: hgunawa

hgunawa

Jan 8, 2017
Go to buffalo border, it’s also an option. Anyways it’s your choice however I would prefer drive 6 hours rather wait a month. To apply citizenship we have to wait 730 days, these days will counts if landing done earlier. Rest is your choice budd.
The peace bridge? Hmm yeah that's a good point.

I don't have a car right now so I was planning on just walking across Niagara border to US (which they do allow). But I don't know if Peace bridge allows that. I'll look into it. Anyways thank you for your suggestion!

Kaurman

Sep 20, 2018
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
14 Nov 2017
Med's Request
24 April 2018
Med's Done....
3 may 2018
Passport Req..
8 May 2019
The peace bridge? Hmm yeah that's a good point.

I don't have a car right now so I was planning on just walking across Niagara border to US (which they do allow). But I don't know if Peace bridge allows that. I'll look into it. Anyways thank you for your suggestion!
I was reading on website..they allow you to walk or ride bike
If you are going there please can you just share your experience with me I am planning to go there as well..because nigara is always busy

hgunawa

Jan 8, 2017
I was reading on website..they allow you to walk or ride bike
If you are going there please can you just share your experience with me I am planning to go there as well..because nigara is always busy
I will! I have also requested for an interview. If I don't hear back in a week, I'll land at peace bridge. So I'll keep everyone posted here.

sophiezzz

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
App. Filed.......
19-12-2017
Doc's Request.
25-05-2018
AOR Received.
08-02-2018
Med's Request
14-02-2019
Med's Done....
05-03-2019
Just checked my file status by calling on cic number and the the automated system says approved
Passport sent: 9 may
Received:10 may
Approved:16 may
We are exactly the same!

Kaurman

Sep 20, 2018
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
14 Nov 2017
Med's Request
24 April 2018
Med's Done....
3 may 2018
Passport Req..
8 May 2019
Do you see document status on your PR GCkey account?
I do not see mine...

I am worry that if they send back to me without COPR but the letter to make appointment with officer to finalize the application.
Hey I have a question
I just called IRCC ...automatic changed into approved today...
Passport sent on 8th
Recieved on 10th
Approved 17 may
Just waiting for return package to get activated... when was your activated after approved status?

Kaurman

Sep 20, 2018
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
14 Nov 2017
Med's Request
24 April 2018
Med's Done....
3 may 2018
Passport Req..
8 May 2019
I will! I have also requested for an interview. If I don't hear back in a week, I'll land at peace bridge. So I'll keep everyone posted here.
Hey I have a question
I just called IRCC ...automatic changed into approved today...
Passport sent on 8th
Recieved on 10th
Approved 17 may
Just waiting for return package to get activated... when was your activated after approved status?

Kaurman

Sep 20, 2018
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
14 Nov 2017
Med's Request
24 April 2018
Med's Done....
3 may 2018
Passport Req..
8 May 2019
I asked same question. Mine was approved on May 11 and still no return tracking available.
Did you try to call them??