+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport sent to ottawa 2019 after ppr

XO_J

Oct 16, 2018
Category........
PNP
Anybody got a similar problem like me with Canada Post!! :(

My tracker was activated on Feb 20. The mail was supposed to be delivered on Feb 21. Delivery guy left Notice on my door to pick up from the nearest Canada post. I went to the post office late night but the guy said that they never received any post letter like this and said may my letter is lost or still in the truck and never delivered to the post office.....

I don't want my Passport and COPR to get lost by Canada Post :(
Seriously!!!!! It's a Passport come on!!
It happens with the mails sometimes that they are left in the truck and are not delivered back to the post office the same day. Try going to the post office in the evening today, they should have it today. Same thing happened with one of my parcels two days ago (Post office didn't have it the day they asked me to pick up but it was there the next day).

ankz001

Sep 21, 2017
Anybody from feb 7th passport received still waiting for return tracker activation?
Mine was approved last Friday.. waiting for passport

ankz001

Sep 21, 2017
Thank you very much !
Ok, the agent told me that it is a good news that the passport got sent back yesterday and he gave me the same tracking number that I had sent to them for return but the tracker has still not been activated, which is weird. So will go home today and check mail or hopefully Monday I should get it.

May be you also want to give them a call and ask or wait?

Reactions: lulucool

MarsiaMS

Jul 5, 2016
Northern British Columbia
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2017
AOR Received.
15-03-2017
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
28-02-2018
Med's Done....
upfront
Congrats! Did you get an email in your MyCIC account regarding the 'Approved' status or you just checked for it by yourself?
I checked by myself first, and got an email in a few hours.

Reactions: princeadil