+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport sent to ottawa 2019 after ppr

smansuri97

Apr 9, 2018
App. Filed.......
16th august
i am going for flagpoling tomorrow on weekend... any suggestions?

and has anyone orderd pr card on different address and received it?

mumbai101

Star Member
Dec 20, 2018
Did the landing this morning.
It took us 90 min from waiting in the line on us site to "congratulations you are now permanent residents of Canada".
The us officer asked us:height, weight, took fingerprints etc... Canadian officer just asked for the conformation of address for the cards.
Congrats, I have a question like when you did the landing at the border, which address did the permanent resident card being mailed to you? I may change my address in the coming weeks, so could I tell the border officer to mail my pr card to my representative’s office?
Thanks!

MissyTin

Mar 1, 2017
Congrats, I have a question like when you did the landing at the border, which address did the permanent resident card being mailed to you? I may change my address in the coming weeks, so could I tell the border officer to mail my pr card to my representative’s office?
Thanks!
He is confirming the address that you have on your file. Where the COPR is send. I'm not sure how it will go then, but our officer was nice so you can always ask

Reactions: mumbai101

TommySan

Aug 18, 2017
Ontario
Thanks!
You can order a redirection service (or under other name) on Canada Post for a fee. When moving that is the best option by the way, it is valid for a year, good for everything else. Or you can ask a good friend/realtorr to check the mailbox and forward it to you.

and has anyone orderd pr card on different address and received it?
Complementing the question above, they cannot send it to a different a address.

Last edited:
Reactions: mumbai101

UniMonkey

Feb 5, 2019
Let us know how it went.. when i receive the copr i think i will go same day i got tired of waiting
I went to POE yesterday and brought my most recent WP(expired on Feb 01), receipt of extension application fee and copy of online application. It worked!!! Finally landed!!! Btw, the officer said they cannot help with withdrawal of the application at border, i need to call cic see if I can get any money back. But very likely IRCC would just cancel the application.

Reactions: Eri_

MissyTin

Mar 1, 2017
I went to POE yesterday and brought my most recent WP(expired on Feb 01), receipt of extension application fee and copy of online application. It worked!!! Finally landed!!! Btw, the officer said they cannot help with withdrawal of the application at border, i need to call cic see if I can get any money back. But very likely IRCC would just cancel the application.
You have to cancel your app by yourself online

smansuri97

Apr 9, 2018
App. Filed.......
16th august
Aug 16 application date
26sep Aor
24 april upfront med
5 june med paas
ghost 22 nov
8th jan dm
31st jan ppr
31st jan passport sent
4th psprt received by steve
15th psprt back
16 feb landing...

exact 18 months

mumbai101

Star Member
Dec 20, 2018
Aug 16 application date
26sep Aor
24 april upfront med
5 june med paas
ghost 22 nov
8th jan dm
31st jan ppr
31st jan passport sent
4th psprt received by steve
15th psprt back
16 feb landing...

exact 18 months
When did you get final approval in your cic account? I got it last Tuesday however the return envelope still not being activated

Reactions: Mannydeosi1