Prince_11

Jan 6, 2018
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
Hey Prince.

I, every time, check your replies I admire your knowledge.

I am thankful that you are actually helping people who got in troubles.

Thank you.
Lol, bud..thanks..

helping everyone is in my blood. The source of knowledge is internet and talking to people around me. I could be wrong too that cause a famous idiom is : listen everyone and do whatever you think it is right for you.

Reactions: write2rtd

balongskija

Star Member
May 6, 2013
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
N/A
App. Filed.......
N/a
AOR Received.
13-03-2018
Med's Request
27-06-2018
Med's Done....
08-07-2018
LANDED..........
24-05-2019
As per my knowledge and experience,
Just do not point it out while flag polling.

If anyone get fired or volunteer left job then a company has to report to CRA Canada. It Will go with the payroll week. If your decision already made then i would say they won’t notice till end of the month (payroll week). If your HR called CIC purposely then it may affect ( I don’t think they have time to stay on hold to report). Just do not point out while flag pole you got fired. By rules you need to hold the job if you applied as provincial nominees and officers has power to revoke the decision. You better act smarter at last step. But checking with a Immigration lawyer is a good idea too. Good luck budd.

I really appreciate the response. Well actualy what happened was I am actualy on duty then when He came to start his shift, he’s just pissed then He asked me to go home, “literally he said get the hell out of here” He was like really angry almost yelling at me so I kept my composure. And when he asked me to leave, then I just left.

Prince_11

Jan 6, 2018
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
I really appreciate the response. Well actualy what happened was I am actualy on duty then when He came to start his shift, he’s just pissed then He asked me to go home, “literally he said get the hell out of here” He was like really angry almost yelling at me so I kept my composure. And when he asked me to leave, then I just left.
They cannot say " just get the hell out from work " as long you did not do anything wrong then you might see a lawyer after your flagpolling. if you did something wrong then you cannot sue your company. consult this with your lawyer.

write2rtd

Apr 4, 2016
Canada
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
28-02-2018
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
Med's Request
04-04-2019
Med's Done....
16-04-2019
Passport Req..
18-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
07-05-2019
LANDED..........
30-05-2019
Hi,
I am in Halifax and have sent email for landing interview appointment on May 15. Have yet to get a response, not sure when.

D

Deleted member 826724

Hey good people,

I logged into my CIC account this morning and got this message:

“We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.

About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and wheth
er the application is complete.

If you aren't seeing updates, contact us using this Web form. Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to.”

It looks like I will have to wait longer. I have also applied for GCMS report.

What could this mean? Should I start getting worried? I need to be very patient indeed.

Kaurman

Sep 20, 2018
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
14 Nov 2017
Med's Request
24 April 2018
Med's Done....
3 may 2018
Passport Req..
8 May 2019
H

How do you check the status of the passport? When I enter AWB number it says doesnt exist in the blue dart online tracking system!
Gckey will update you they dispacted your passport or not. If it says yes, still your aciviation is not activated it means canadapost didn't pick up yet.
just wait untill it get's activate.

Reactions: naveenkulkarni

Kaurman

Sep 20, 2018
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
14 Nov 2017
Med's Request
24 April 2018
Med's Done....
3 may 2018
Passport Req..
8 May 2019
Hey guys!!

if I request a appointment for landing or in meantime if i didn't recieve any reply about appointment. Is it okey, if i do flagpolling?

Kaurman

Sep 20, 2018
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
14 Nov 2017
Med's Request
24 April 2018
Med's Done....
3 may 2018
Passport Req..
8 May 2019
As per my knowledge and experience,
Just do not point it out while flag polling.

If anyone get fired or volunteer left job then a company has to report to CRA Canada. It Will go with the payroll week. If your decision already made then i would say they won’t notice till end of the month (payroll week). If your HR called CIC purposely then it may affect ( I don’t think they have time to stay on hold to report). Just do not point out while flag pole you got fired. By rules you need to hold the job if you applied as provincial nominees and officers has power to revoke the decision. You better act smarter at last step. But checking with a Immigration lawyer is a good idea too. Good luck budd.
hey prince!

please can you explain me the process of flagpoling. What should i do first when i reach at the border? i am planning to go niagra fall. all information ll be greatful.

Prince_11

Jan 6, 2018
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
hey prince!

please can you explain me the process of flagpoling. What should i do first when i reach at the border? i am planning to go niagra fall. all information ll be greatful.
Flagpolling process:

1. When you drive or walk to the border, you will keep going until you see the US Border protection officers. ( you won't stop by any of Canadian Border officers - Because there are no any check post before you leave Canada)
2. Just say to a USA Border officer - Hi, i am doing flagpolling for my PR. ( US officer will demand your passport and COPR letter - Just give it to the US officer )
3. US officer will scan your passport and stamp it at last page - (Stamp of Flagpole - Date bla bla bla)
4. US officer will guide you how to get back to Canadian Border officer. (Officer will say go there, take left bla bla bla)
5. Once you go back to the Canadian Border officer - Repeat same thing - I am here for flag polling for my PR.
6. Officer will only demand you the passport at this point - not the COPR.
7. CAN border Officer will give you a yellow slip with your passport and will ask you to step into the office.
6. Step into the office and go to reception and tell them you came back from the flagpole and want to see an immigration officer.
7. Follow the instruction from reception - if there are a line up then wait for the turn.
8. Once you see the immigration officer - He will ask you what is your current status in Canada? Please surrender your work permit if any. (you wont get WP back)
9. Officer will take your WP, passport and COPR and will ask you to wait - Officer will say - if he/she got any question for you then he/she will call you for that - just be patience don't be nervous.
10. Officer will come back and your COPR letter and ask you to put bunch of initials there and where and signatures on COPR and he will stamp your passport and staple your COPR to your passport.

11. Officer will show you a guide paper which will guide you what to do after become a PR and then he will congrats you for your new Status.

MAKE SURE DO NOT OFFER THEM A HAND SAKE AFTER YOU BECOME A P.R. THEY ARE NOT ALLOW TO TOUCH ANYONE.

i did this mistake and he refused to handsake which was little embarrassing hahahahhahaha.

12. After you become PR go first to Service Canada to get new SIN number, this is very important.
13. After go to service Ontario to update your medical - (in BC process is different - we have to wait for PR card to update licence and health card )
14. Go to CRA website and start making a new CRA account with new SIN - old SIN number will automatic link up to the account. no need to call CRA. they will suggest you same (i called them and they suggest me this)

Thats all. let me know if anything else i can help you with.

Thank you and have a great day.

Prince_11

Jan 6, 2018
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
Hey guys!!

if I request a appointment for landing or in meantime if i didn't recieve any reply about appointment. Is it okey, if i do flagpolling?
If you sent email for appointment then it will not reply immediately, it may take week or so then appointment will be a month ahead. it is better to go to the border everything done in same day. Flagpolling is the best option.

Kaurman

Sep 20, 2018
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
14 Nov 2017
Med's Request
24 April 2018
Med's Done....
3 may 2018
Passport Req..
8 May 2019
Flagpolling process:

1. When you drive or walk to the border, you will keep going until you see the US Border protection officers. ( you won't stop by any of Canadian Border officers - Because there are no any check post before you leave Canada)
2. Just say to a USA Border officer - Hi, i am doing flagpolling for my PR. ( US officer will demand your passport and COPR letter - Just give it to the US officer )
3. US officer will scan your passport and stamp it at last page - (Stamp of Flagpole - Date bla bla bla)
4. US officer will guide you how to get back to Canadian Border officer. (Officer will say go there, take left bla bla bla)
5. Once you go back to the Canadian Border officer - Repeat same thing - I am here for flag polling for my PR.
6. Officer will only demand you the passport at this point - not the COPR.
7. CAN border Officer will give you a yellow slip with your passport and will ask you to step into the office.
6. Step into the office and go to reception and tell them you came back from the flagpole and want to see an immigration officer.
7. Follow the instruction from reception - if there are a line up then wait for the turn.
8. Once you see the immigration officer - He will ask you what is your current status in Canada? Please surrender your work permit if any. (you wont get WP back)
9. Officer will take your WP, passport and COPR and will ask you to wait - Officer will say - if he/she got any question for you then he/she will call you for that - just be patience don't be nervous.
10. Officer will come back and your COPR letter and ask you to put bunch of initials there and where and signatures on COPR and he will stamp your passport and staple your COPR to your passport.

11. Officer will show you a guide paper which will guide you what to do after become a PR and then he will congrats you for your new Status.

MAKE SURE DO NOT OFFER THEM A HAND SAKE AFTER YOU BECOME A P.R. THEY ARE NOT ALLOW TO TOUCH ANYONE.

i did this mistake and he refused to handsake which was little embarrassing hahahahhahaha.

12. After you become PR go first to Service Canada to get new SIN number, this is very important.
13. After go to service Ontario to update your medical - (in BC process is different - we have to wait for PR card to update licence and health card )
14. Go to CRA website and start making a new CRA account with new SIN - old SIN number will automatic link up to the account. no need to call CRA. they will suggest you same (i called them and they suggest me this)

Thats all. let me know if anything else i can help you with.

Thank you and have a great day.
Thankyou!! It’s good explanation..one note question...Rainbow bridge is so busy and they are letting people to go back with confirmation..so I was thinking I should go early..I would be allow to enter before 8:am Us side?