14 Nov 2017
Med's Request
24 April 2018
Med's Done....
3 may 2018
Passport Req..
8 May 2019
I think only in rainbow bridge we can do by foot
I was reading somewhere you can do that..but still just call first to make sure then make plan.

Kaurman

Sep 20, 2018
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
14 Nov 2017
Med's Request
24 April 2018
Med's Done....
3 may 2018
Passport Req..
8 May 2019
Mostly on next Wednesday or the following Wednesday, how about you
Me too...my GCkey says passport dispatch on Friday..but I still need to wait when I got it then I ll just go to save time.they have three days for flagpoling

Kaurman

Sep 20, 2018
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
14 Nov 2017
Med's Request
24 April 2018
Med's Done....
3 may 2018
Passport Req..
8 May 2019
Wednesday is my day off from work , so I prefer Wednesday
Then best of luck! Hope so I get mine by Wednesday..my plan is same to go there at same evening .

Kaurman

Sep 20, 2018
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
14 Nov 2017
Med's Request
24 April 2018
Med's Done....
3 may 2018
Passport Req..
8 May 2019
Hey guys!! What documents are required for flagpoling??

Prince_11

Jan 6, 2018
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
Hey guys!! What documents are required for flagpoling??

1. Passport
2. Current Status in Canada (Work Permit)
3. COPR Letter (Received in Mail)
Thats all.

But always keep your job offer letters, Bank Financial Support statement, Last 6 pay stubs, receipt of fee for PR application ( In case they ask during the questions) with you always to safe side.

thank you.

balongskija

Star Member
May 6, 2013
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
N/A
App. Filed.......
N/a
AOR Received.
13-03-2018
Med's Request
27-06-2018
Med's Done....
08-07-2018
LANDED..........
24-05-2019
Hello Everyone, i need some peace of mind.

I just walked out of my job literally, I really cant take my managers attitude already. Would that affect my interview if I flagpole sometime this week? I saw my account with a counterfoil dated May 15. So im hopefull quiting my job without officialy being a PR will not affect my application. Any idea guys?

Thank you.

Last edited:

Prince_11

Jan 6, 2018
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia

I just walked out of my job literally, I really cant take my managers attitude already. Would that effect my interview if I flagpole sometime this week? I saw my account with a counterfoil dated May 15. So im hopefull quiting my job without officialy being a PR will not affect my application. Any idea guys?

Thank you.
As per my knowledge and experience,
Just do not point it out while flag polling.

If anyone get fired or volunteer left job then a company has to report to CRA Canada. It Will go with the payroll week. If your decision already made then i would say they won’t notice till end of the month (payroll week). If your HR called CIC purposely then it may affect ( I don’t think they have time to stay on hold to report). Just do not point out while flag pole you got fired. By rules you need to hold the job if you applied as provincial nominees and officers has power to revoke the decision. You better act smarter at last step. But checking with a Immigration lawyer is a good idea too. Good luck budd.

Reactions: balongskija

ChrisPark9139

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019

I just walked out of my job literally, I really cant take my managers attitude already. Would that effect my interview if I flagpole sometime this week? I saw my account with a counterfoil dated May 15. So im hopefull quiting my job without officialy being a PR will not affect my application. Any idea guys?

Thank you.
Basically, PNP has a condition for working as long before becoming PR. I recommend you need to prove that you are looking for a job. you can prove that updated resume will help you and tell your PNP office that you lost your job before being permanent resident.

By the way, when I visited border service for landing, they didn't ask if I working or not. but every people who works for border service office are very different. so if you meet very strict officer then he/she may require your current job info.

You better be prepared what situations you will meet.

I guess, prepare your resume and tell them you lost your job very recently, you can bring your latest cheques or pay stubs that can be proved you lost your job recently, and you are looking for a job.

If they don't ask if you work or not, just don't mention it. don't make things harder.
I hope you be a permanent resident safely.

ChrisPark9139

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
As per my knowledge and experience,
Just do not point it out while flag polling.

If anyone get fired or volunteer left job then a company has to report to CRA Canada. It Will go with the payroll week. If your decision already made then i would say they won’t notice till end of the month (payroll week). If your HR called CIC purposely then it may affect ( I don’t think they have time to stay on hold to report). Just do not point out while flag pole you got fired. By rules you need to hold the job if you applied as provincial nominees and officers has power to revoke the decision. You better act smarter at last step. But checking with a Immigration lawyer is a good idea too. Good luck budd.
Hey Prince.

I, every time, check your replies I admire your knowledge.

I am thankful that you are actually helping people who got in troubles.

Thank you.