+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Request

Max79

Oct 25, 2019
Hello, my wife is in Nepal and I’m in Canada. She got her pre-arrival service email on 11th of September and as today it’s already 23of October. She hasn’t got any response regarding the Passport Request. So, can you please say me what might be the reason in being delayed ?

YoYo81

May 22, 2018
Is there anything in between of Pre -arrival services and PPR ?
VO verifying eligibility, criminality, medical and security of the applicant then PPR ,When applicant received Pre-arrival services letter its mean eligibility passed but PPR will be after passing all rest requirements , in some cases when applicant received pre-arrival requirements were passed and in other cases still some of them pending so it’s depends from case to another

Amdsy

Oct 23, 2019
VO verifying eligibility, criminality, medical and security of the applicant then PPR ,When applicant received Pre-arrival services letter its mean eligibility passed but PPR will be after passing all rest requirements , in some cases when applicant received pre-arrival requirements were passed and in other cases still some of them pending so it’s depends from case to another
Thanks for clarifying,
I mean is there a chance that I receive the PPR without receiving PPR before?

I passed the medicals and security check...and CSQ issued 11 days ago
I haven't received prearrival

YoYo81

May 22, 2018
Thanks for clarifying,
I mean is there a chance that I receive the PPR without receiving PPR before?

I passed the medicals and security check...and CSQ issued 11 days ago
I haven't received prearrival
Yah it could be , some cases received pre-arrival letter and next day PPR