+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

anjalipuri

Mar 16, 2018
I'm still to receive my passport back. Anyone else still waiting with similar timelines?

Timeline:
Ready For Visa email - Dec 31st
Passports delivered to Ottawa - Jan 21st
Application approved and portal updated with counterfoil - Feb 8th
Passports sent back - still waiting :(

Courier: Fedex
Country of residence: US
Yes, I am also waiting for our passports.
Timeline:
Passports delivered to Ottawa: Jan 9th
Counterfoil generated and application approved - Feb 8th
Courier and Country: Fedex , US
I don't understand once stamped why they hold back the passports for.
I am so worried.

ppwave535

Feb 17, 2022
Yes, I am also waiting for our passports.
Timeline:
Passports delivered to Ottawa: Jan 9th
Counterfoil generated and application approved - Feb 8th
Courier and Country: Fedex , US
I don't understand once stamped why they hold back the passports for.
I am so worried.
From what I understand it usually takes a week from approval for the passports to be sent for stamping. So maybe our passports are in a batch that is in a backlog for printing. At the very least I'm relieved to know there is someone else with the same approval date of Feb 8th still waiting for their passports. I even submitted an enquiry using the webform but got a generic reply about long wait times and looking for updates on my application portal. Hopefully they dispatch our passports this week! Fingers crossed

anjalipuri

Mar 16, 2018
From what I understand it usually takes a week from approval for the passports to be sent for stamping. So maybe our passports are in a batch that is in a backlog for printing. At the very least I'm relieved to know there is someone else with the same approval date of Feb 8th still waiting for their passports. I even submitted an enquiry using the webform but got a generic reply about long wait times and looking for updates on my application portal. Hopefully they dispatch our passports this week! Fingers crossed
Hi, I just received my passports and COPR . Although my fedex tracking number is still showing pending. All the best to all of you!

ppwave535

Feb 17, 2022
Hi, I just received my passports and COPR . Although my fedex tracking number is still showing pending. All the best to all of you!
Oh wow! Just checked my mailbox and found my passports sitting there :D

Same thing happened with me where my fedex tracker did not activate. Either way, thanks and congratulations!

Reactions: bluehorse

Sidruuu

Mar 2, 2021
My primary VO is Vancouver (Also the destination which I chose at the time of application) and secondary in Montreal.
I submitted my passport to Ottawa according to the instructions and it was delivered to them on 2nd Feb 2022.

Is there a chance that the passport was sent further to Vancouver? Till now no update on the profile or anything,

Tej02

Star Member
May 19, 2021
Hi,

Anyone who is waiting for approval on application, Passport Delivery on 8th Feb.
How many days should we need to wait for the status change on the application?

Reactions: ganeshvittal83

SIDO

Feb 17, 2022

Same thing happened with me where my fedex tracker did not activate. Either way, thanks and congratulations!
How is that possible, so the passports came in without FedEx tracking.

Tej02

Star Member
May 19, 2021

Dis your account status changed to approved before you received your passports?
Also did you not provide as Signature required while getting back the passports?

Tej02

Star Member
May 19, 2021
I'm a bit worried about the passports, is there a way that we can check about the passports with IRCC? Has anyone checked before ?

Sep 16, 2020

I understand your fedex tracking was not activated but did you notice any update on your EE profile?