+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

Aravind1235

Sep 16, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
No luck for me today. It’s been four days since my application was approved. My return label isn’t activated yet. And I received a generic response for all the web forms I submitted in the past two months saying that they received my passport and still processing my application. There is clearly a lot of gap between the different divisions of IRCC. Someone took time to look at my web forms after it got approved but send a status as in progress. All I wanted was to return my passport back and there is no information about that.

R_Go2021

Feb 26, 2021
Hi everyone, I initially sent my passport for visa on December 17, 2020 which was received by them on December 21. I was informed on February 1, 2021 that my pictures were not accepted so I went to some professional photographer to get my pictures done. I resent my pictures on February 2 which was received by them on February 3. I got my COPR today which came along with travel instructions according to new guidelines. I was wondering if any of you is planning to move to Canada soon. I am residing in USA with my wife and children and they all hold Canadian citizenship. Are there any exemptions in my situation so I can travel by next month? Please reply.
Thank you!

Reactions: AG-PPR2020

alainesoliveira

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Hi everyone, I initially sent my passport for visa on December 17, 2020 which was received by them on December 21. I was informed on February 1, 2021 that my pictures were not accepted so I went to some professional photographer to get my pictures done. I resent my pictures on February 2 which was received by them on February 3. I got my COPR today which came along with travel instructions according to new guidelines. I was wondering if any of you is planning to move to Canada soon. I am residing in USA with my wife and children and they all hold Canadian citizenship. Are there any exemptions in my situation so I can travel by next month? Please reply.
Thank you!
Hey there. I'm driving from Mass to Ontario next week. Because we are residing in the US, even though CoPR was issued after March 18 we are part of the travel exemption so we can go. There is actually a series of questions on ircc website to figure out of you can or go to Canada. You can confirm this there.

https://travel.gc.ca/travel-covid/travel-restrictions/driving-canada-checklist

vsfedotov

Aug 12, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hey there. I'm driving from Mass to Ontario next week. Because we are residing in the US, even though CoPR was issued after March 18 we are part of the travel exemption so we can go. There is actually a series of questions on ircc website to figure out of you can or go to Canada. You can confirm this there.

https://travel.gc.ca/travel-covid/travel-restrictions/driving-canada-checklist
Oh man, I'm jealous, also currently living in Massachusetts, can't wait to move to Canada.
When are you planning to relocate? Once you move, I'd like to hear your story.
Also, what's your AOR?

samramandy

Aug 10, 2020
No luck for me today. It’s been four days since my application was approved. My return label isn’t activated yet. And I received a generic response for all the web forms I submitted in the past two months saying that they received my passport and still processing my application. There is clearly a lot of gap between the different divisions of IRCC. Someone took time to look at my web forms after it got approved but send a status as in progress. All I wanted was to return my passport back and there is no information about that.
What was your AOR date?