+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

spsp1

Jan 4, 2021
Hello,

I am an Outland (COR - USA) applicant. I sent in my passport on Oct 26, 2020 after receiving 'Ready for Visa' email on Oct 19, 2020.My application has been on hold because I am not an inland applicant and hence they cannot finalize my application. I received a call from an officer who wanted to confirm if I am inside Canada or outside. He added a note on my application saying it cannot be finalized since I am outside Canada.

Is anybody else in the same boat as me and not able to get a COPR because they are Outland? My passports are also stuck at the CPC Ottawa office and nobody has gotten back to me with any updates. I have called up and talked to agents and nobody is able to give me any concrete answers.

rav!so

Star Member
Feb 28, 2020
Hello,

I am an Outland (COR - USA) applicant. I sent in my passport on Oct 26, 2020 after receiving 'Ready for Visa' email on Oct 19, 2020.My application has been on hold because I am not an inland applicant and hence they cannot finalize my application. I received a call from an officer who wanted to confirm if I am inside Canada or outside. He added a note on my application saying it cannot be finalized since I am outside Canada.

Is anybody else in the same boat as me and not able to get a COPR because they are Outland? My passports are also stuck at the CPC Ottawa office and nobody has gotten back to me with any updates. I have called up and talked to agents and nobody is able to give me any concrete answers.
I sent out on Dec 10th and still waiting on it, really don't know what is going on.

Kiara02

Star Member
Jan 14, 2020
Hello,

My passport reached Ottawa on OCT 19th and nothing since then. Still waiting.

rav!so

Star Member
Feb 28, 2020
Hello,

But in the passport tracker, many people who live in US got their passports along with the COPR. It just may be we are unlucky:(

https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/passport-processing-tracker

guruguru1989

Star Member
Nov 28, 2019
Hello,

Wow but many people in us got passport back ?

Reactions: karthikb_itpro

karthikb_itpro

Star Member
May 26, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-11-2019
Doc's Request.
31-10-2019
Nomination.....
30-10-2019
AOR Received.
20-11-2019
IELTS Request
11-05-2019
Med's Request
20-11-2019
Med's Done....
10-12-2019
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
08-12-2020
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Wow but many people in us got passport back ?
Yes I can definitely confirm that so many of my known contacts from USA got their passports back along with CoPR within 2-3 weeks in October, may be we are stuck at the wrong time especially when Ontario has gone into lockdown again for 28 days!

guruguru1989

Star Member
Nov 28, 2019
Yes I can definitely confirm that so many of my known contacts from USA got their passports back along with CoPR within 2-3 weeks in October, may be we are stuck at the wrong time especially when Ontario has gone into lockdown again for 28 days!
I heard people even got passport back in Nov... not sure why 1 month would have huge difference....

Visa Aspirant

Oct 19, 2020
I got my passport back in second half of December, as well as couple of other I know also got it. Seems like new to confirm first if applicants are inland change.

jenkith

Oct 19, 2020
Hello,

Hi! My passports were delivered to CPC Ottawa on Oct 5 and update yet. I'm Outland from USA.

Did the officer who spoke to mention anything about holding the passports until they approve or returning the passports for now?

guruguru1989

Star Member
Nov 28, 2019
Hi! My passports were delivered to CPC Ottawa on Oct 5 and update yet. I'm Outland from USA.

Did the officer who spoke to mention anything about holding the passports until they approve or returning the passports for now?
No update yet? I assume that is what you mean. Have you tried to call ircc ?