+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

environmentree

Aug 11, 2019
I'd believe so. My husband was a Toronto local until last year so it was easy to get in touch with an MP there.
I emailed this id - CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca with a request to retrieve my passport urgently and included a mail from my employer as proof. That worked! They approved my application today and mailed my passport. These are the details I included:
  • Subject: URGENT Passport retrieval / your application number / the tracking number of the envelope used to send in your passport / the reason for the urgency (e.g., death, illness, etc.),
  • Your full name -
  • Your application number -
  • Your Unique Client Identifier (UCI) -
  • Your telephone number (where we can reach you during business hours)-
  • The reason for the urgent request -
  • Proof of urgency, - letter from employer

sowsiv

Star Member
Nov 30, 2020
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-06-2020
AOR Received.
18-06-2020
Passport Req..
19-11-2020
Got Copr today. FSW-PNP-Outland. will be happy to answer any questions. Thanks to all

YeYe_0000

Oct 22, 2020
Hi All,

I had a brief conversation with an agent in IRCC, he mentioned my COPR was waiting to be printed in print room and my application had been approved.

So does that mean my photos (sent with passport) passed their examination and my medical has been extended (expired in October 2020) ?

These are the two things I worry about.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Thank you

Shamrock16

Star Member
Apr 19, 2016
Hi All,

I had a brief conversation with an agent in IRCC, he mentioned my COPR was waiting to be printed in print room and my application had been approved.

So does that mean my photos (sent with passport) passed their examination and my medical has been extended (expired in October 2020) ?

Thank you
Yours seems better than mine. My passpor was delivered on Nov 23rd (Two weeks ago), and i haven't heared anything yet. I just got through a phone call. Officer told me she cannot see any notes in my file yet either. She said it's still early. Normally it needs 2-3 weeks to see updates, so advised me to wait one more week and see.

koko9

Dec 7, 2020
Hi all,

1. For those who got medicals extended, can you please share what the original expiry of the medical was?
2. Do they consider the medicals passed date or the medicals performed date?
3. How long did it take to receive passport and copr after your passport was delivered?

koko9

Dec 7, 2020
For all those waiting since October like me - I just got off a call with IRCC agent and this time it was much more informative - a bummer actually :(

The reason why my passports are being held up is due to my MEDICALS expiring in January 2021(current COPR in the system is valid until this period) and they don't print COPRs with less than 3 months validity. To proceed further case handling office (in my case Montreal VO) has to either extend or request for new medicals.
Also, we had a local MP follow up on our case. This was rejected 3 days back since Ottawa office was not delaying the process and they are actually waiting for an action from Montreal VO.
Knowing Montreal's pace, it's going to be a long long wait for me with the holiday season coming up :(
Hi, hope you receive your documents soon :) Based on their response, are they extending medicals and copr date for everyone whose medicals are expiring within 90 days?

YeYe_0000

Oct 22, 2020
Hi All,

Thank you
Update:

I saw my application was approved today in the IRCC portal. The counterfoil number is generated and the expired date of counterfoil is September 2021, that means, my best guess, they extended my medical for almost a year because I passed my medical in October 2019.

Hope this help.

thank you

Shamrock16

Star Member
Apr 19, 2016
Update:

I saw my application was approved today in the IRCC portal. The counterfoil number is generated and the expired date of counterfoil is September 2021, that means, my best guess, they extended my medical for almost a year because I passed my medical in October 2019.

Hope this help.

thank you
Are you inland or outland? What day your passport got delivered? Thank you...

sowsiv

Star Member
Nov 30, 2020
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-06-2020
AOR Received.
18-06-2020
Passport Req..
19-11-2020
How much time did it take to get your passport back? My passport was delivered to CPC Ottawa on Friday, Dec 4th. No update from them yet.
My passport got delivered on November 24,2020 and I got it back on December 05,2020. I would say expect the time to be 7-10 days.

ukncanada89

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
my husbands passport was delivered last week dec 1,2020 n received it back yesterday with no visa stamped just the letter saying to wait for a call from ircc

gdawar

Star Member
Jun 1, 2020
United States
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-06-2020
Nomination.....
15-01-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
COR: US
Stream: PNP-Outland
Received PPR on Dec 2nd
Sent Passports on Dec 3rd
Package reached OTTAWA on Dec 4th
Application approval: Pending
COPR and Passports return: Pending

By the trend seen above for other PNP-outland candidates from US, process should take maximum 14 days. Hope I am correct there.

Dec 7, 2020
Hi

I applied for my PR in September 2019. In March 2020, I was sent an information letter to send my Passport and 2 photographs to CPC. I did that before the pandemic hit us. I did not receive any updates and finally got my passport and 1 photograph back but no visa or COPR attached.

I finally requested for my GCMS notes. It says application in progress. Here are some details form GCMS Notes
  1. Under "Finalize Application" there is an entry for counterfoil whose status is cancelled. There are two entries to print COPR and that status is also cancelled. (Date March 2020-April 2020)
  2. Under Notes,
    1. Note 1 says passport sent to applicant(Date 29th May 2020)
    2. Note 2 says "COPRs printed on PQ-9515-COPR. COPR and PPTs sent to the visa printing room." (Date 21st April 2020)
    3. Note 3 says: PReVU verified for passport(s) received by CPC-O(applicant information). Applications sent for COPR printing(Date 12th March 2020)
  3. Under Associations -> Organizations and entities the below information is given:
    ORGANIZATIONS & ENTITIES: 1 Created Date: 2020/04/14 15:00:32 Created By: AS14560
Updated Date: 2020/04/16 08:25:18 Updated By: AS14560
Amount Invested (CAD):
Org/Entity ID: 0264695885191
Name: CN COVID PACE
Type: Organization
Sub Type: Other
Other Sub Type Descrip: Pending Findec
Contact Family Name:
Contact Given Name(s): Reason:
Other Reason Description: Effective Date: 2020/05/28 Expiry Date:
Disassociation Reason:
Other Disassociation Description: Registration #:
Place of Registry:
Third Party ID#:
Place of Registry:

I have called up IRCC multiple times and raised a webform too but not getting any acceptable answers !
Can someone help me understand what is going on and recommend what I should do?

Thanks in advance