+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

ginrain

May 11, 2019
Mine was delivered to 2303 address (Fedex receipt shows a different address but they confirmed with the Canadian station and said it was sent to 2303) on Nov.6th. Haven't heard of anything yet.
Update, the IRCC website said the case approved on 11/30, waiting for the returned envelop right now. The last day to land is Mar 2021, which didn't get extended.

saribidu

Sep 28, 2020
Hi all,

I am a US resident with AOR of 28-OCT-2019. I received "Ready For Visa" email on 16-NOV-2020 and sent passports and photos to CPC Ottawa via Fedex on 19-NOV-2020. It got delivered on 20-NOV-2020.

Today (25-NOV-2020) my application got approved and counterfoil document numbers are generated. The return receipt hasn't been activated yet. Hoping to get COPR and passports with visa delivered to me by next week.

Received our passports with visa and COPR documents from CPC Ottawa today. Entire process of passport delivery at CPC to being returned to us took 10 days to complete.

ginrain

May 11, 2019
Hi, What was the address on your proof of delivery ?
Mine was delivered to 2303 address (FedEx receipt shows a different address 1929 OGILVIE ROAD but they confirmed with the Canadian station and said it was sent to 2303) on Nov.6th.

RaghuR

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Mine was delivered to 2303 address (FedEx receipt shows a different address 1929 OGILVIE ROAD but they confirmed with the Canadian station and said it was sent to 2303) on Nov.6th.
Ok
FedEx in my case isn’t even ready to trace saying that per policy they trace only within 10 days of delivery. By any chance Would you have the contact information of their Canada office that provided the confirmation?

Shamrock16

Star Member
Apr 19, 2016
Got my passport delivered to Ottawa 365 Laurier Ave. address on Nov 23rd. Haven't heard anything yet. No tracking info available yet from Canada Post website.

ginrain

May 11, 2019
Ok
FedEx in my case isn’t even ready to trace saying that per policy they trace only within 10 days of delivery. By any chance Would you have the contact information of their Canada office that provided the confirmation?
I'm in the US and I called customer service, they put some internal requests to track the delivery info for me but they didn't follow up. I called them again a few days later to discover all the details. I guess it's common that FedEx people scan the wrong tag and send packages to 2303 based on information in this forum.

sowsiv

Star Member
Nov 30, 2020
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-06-2020
AOR Received.
18-06-2020
Passport Req..
19-11-2020
We have just received our passports back with the visas (and COPRs) from the Ottawa office. It was really fast process after receiving the PPR. Passports arrived in the Ottawa office on November 16 and we just got them back today (November 24). We are in the United States.
congratulations, I am waiting for my return tracker to be activated. passports delivered on November 24 and application approved with counterfoil status on November 30,2020.

YeYe_0000

Oct 22, 2020
Is it just me that the web form link is missing in the account? It used to locate near the "If you don't see any update, contact us", now there is no link there at all

sowsiv

Star Member
Nov 30, 2020
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-06-2020
AOR Received.
18-06-2020
Passport Req..
19-11-2020
Just wanted to update, if helpful for anyone. I called IRCC through 'textnow' from usa, they acknowledged that they received the passports and the executive was so sweet and informed that they are stamping the passports and will be sending them within three days.

Kiara02

Star Member
Jan 14, 2020
For all those waiting since October like me - I just got off a call with IRCC agent and this time it was much more informative - a bummer actually :(

The reason why my passports are being held up is due to my MEDICALS expiring in January 2021(current COPR in the system is valid until this period) and they don't print COPRs with less than 3 months validity. To proceed further case handling office (in my case Montreal VO) has to either extend or request for new medicals.
Also, we had a local MP follow up on our case. This was rejected 3 days back since Ottawa office was not delaying the process and they are actually waiting for an action from Montreal VO.
Knowing Montreal's pace, it's going to be a long long wait for me with the holiday season coming up :(

Last edited:

environmentree

Aug 11, 2019
For all those waiting since October like me - I just got off a call with IRCC agent and this time it was much more informative - a bummer actually :(

The reason why my passports are being held up is due to my MEDICALS expiring in January 2021(current COPR in the system is valid until this period) and they don't print COPRs with less than 3 months validity. To proceed further case handling office (in my case Montreal VO) has to either extend or request for new medicals.
Also, we had a local MP follow up on our case. This was rejected 3 days back since Ottawa office was not delaying the process and they are actually waiting for an action from Montreal VO.
Knowing Montreal's pace, it's going to be a long long wait for me with the holiday season coming up :(
In my case, on my gcms notes its states medicals extended. So not sure what the hold up is. How do we request MP to follow up? Need some local contact in Canada?

Kiara02

Star Member
Jan 14, 2020
In my case, on my gcms notes its states medicals extended. So not sure what the hold up is. How do we request MP to follow up? Need some local contact in Canada?
I'd believe so. My husband was a Toronto local until last year so it was easy to get in touch with an MP there.

capricorrn

Jan 27, 2017
Hi All,
My parents got approval from NDVO regarding their PR Sponsorship. Their passports were sent to Ottawa with the approval letter.
Passports reached Ottawa on 25th Nov and I dont see any other changes in ecas. ( Ecas shows Decision Made).
Is there a way I can contact somebody to know whats going on ?

They did their Medical on March 6th 2019 and I saw some comments where COPRs are not issued if the validity for the medical is less than 3 months from the year's expiration.

My parents are here in Canada on Supervisa.
Please help with your response.

Last edited: