+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

Prajk21

Jan 30, 2020
After 14 days of sending the passport to Ottawa, today we got the passport back from the Ottawa office (Originally Outland applicant in NVDO but currently here in Canada in TRV) and as Expected no COPR was given and the package had a generic letter as everyone else got. Now, what is the next step?

1. Should I contact any office ( Etobicoke office as I am in Toronto ?) for getting a Virtual Landing appointment?
2. Should I do anything to receive COPR?
3. I am processing the application through an authorized representative, so Will my agent get COPR or I will get it?
4. How to know whether virtual Landing is completed or not?
Hello, same here after 14 days got my passport back without any Visa and Copr. Letter says visa office will contact you.
Dont know what to do next.
Some says they will mail out copr.
Any help?? Anyone?

joy857

Star Member
Dec 24, 2019
Hello, same here after 14 days got my passport back without any Visa and Copr. Letter says visa office will contact you.
Dont know what to do next.
Some says they will mail out copr.
Any help?? Anyone?
I am in the same predicament as you and I have been waiting for a reply for the past 5 months. So you have to wait.

HelloCanada910

Star Member
Sep 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
07-11-2019
Had lot of trouble with FedEx shipping as the store people did not give clear information on how to create return label.

My passport reached ICCRC on Nov 16th and received back with Visa and COPR letter on Nov 25th.

BTW please note that FedEx tracking says delivered to 2303 STEVENAGE DRIVE, OTTAWA, ON K1A1L1, don't worry about it as I got my passports without any issues.

Prajk21

Jan 30, 2020
I am in the same predicament as you and I have been waiting for a reply for the past 5 months. So you have to wait.
Hi, i got call from the officer. Finally PR done. All my Ecas shows completed. They do official landing over the phone.
Good luck everyone else

Reactions: joy857

RaghuR

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Hi All,
I sent a webform asking about our passport which where delivered March 18th signed by SCI henri and I got this.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and can confirm that your Passport was not received by the responsible office yet.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Download application forms and guides
Change of address
Check your application status
Help Centre - To find answers, you may consult the different sections or type keywords related to your question.

How can this be

I emailed the CPC Ottawa office directly so let's hope I get a better response, how can they not have received it if it was delivered?
Hi, I received the same response on webform after a month of no response after sending the passports. After how many days did they tell you they dont have the passports?
also per fedex my passports were delivered not exactly at Ottawa office but to some totter location 10 minutes away from there in Quebec. So I am confused if those were actually delivered to cic in the first place or not. Any inputs?

thekeeneye

Nov 9, 2020
Hi, i got call from the officer. Finally PR done. All my Ecas shows completed. They do official landing over the phone.
Good luck everyone else
Hey! We had a similar situation as well and my ECAS also shows completed but I didn’t receive any call. Do you know what will be the next step?

Last edited:

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon If I check my ECAS and the webpage state that my file is not processed, but my GCMS notes state that is approved, do you know what does that mean for my PR application?

Thank you.
ECAS was the online platform used before MyCIC. Some applicants will not eve reflect on ECAS. If your does, and it says in process, then that is correct as your application will only show approved after your COPR is generated and issued. Your MyCIC account will also show eligibility in progress now, and will change to approved only when your COPR is generated and issued.

Reactions: joy857

uche13

Feb 17, 2020
Good luck everyone else
Hi,
Please what do you mean by saying official landing was done over the phone? Does it mean that due to the restrictions, we can do this over the phone and complete the PR process without facing the issues of visa expiring?

YeYe_0000

Oct 22, 2020
Man...the waiting is killing me! My passport was delivered on October 21st and I haven't got any update yet. I am PNP and resident in US. Has anyone in same situation gotten COPR and passport back?

ginrain

May 11, 2019
Man...the waiting is killing me! My passport was delivered on October 21st and I haven't got any update yet. I am PNP and resident in US. Has anyone in same situation gotten COPR and passport back?
Mine was delivered to 2303 address (Fedex receipt shows a different address but they confirmed with the Canadian station and said it was sent to 2303) on Nov.6th. Haven't heard of anything yet.

RaghuR

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Hi, I received the same response on webform after a month of no response after sending the passports. After how many days did they tell you they dont have the passports?
also per fedex my passports were delivered not exactly at Ottawa office but to some totter location 10 minutes away from there in Quebec. So I am confused if those were actually delivered to cic in the first place or not. Any inputs?
Any response to this will be highly appreciated. Mine got delivered at 45 BOUL SACR-COEUR, Gatineau, QC J8X1C6

mmreddy

Jun 9, 2020
I'm also in the same situation. My Passport was delivered on October 20th and got the request to submit New Passport Size Photos and those were delivered on October 27th. Since then No Response. I'm also an Outlander PNP applicant from US.

Reactions: YeYe_0000