+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

graci_neves

Feb 20, 2019
Hello everyone,

We received PPR last week (Nov. 12) and sent out passports to Canada. Passports received on November 16. Our medicals expire today (November 20, 20). We didn't receive our passports back yet but our online profile changed to application approved and now there are counterfoil numbers attached to our names valid from 11/20/2020 and it says that the document expire on 09/29/2121 so I am assuming that they have extended out medicals until that date. Even though under medicals it doesn't show the extended date yet but that is what it looks like. They probably gave us a 9 month extension on medicals. Is that an assumption that I can make? Anyone in the same situation?

Good luck on your process. Hopefully it will be finalized soon.

Grace

ginrain

May 11, 2019
Hi, the address issues ring the bell for me and I just found my passport was sent to 1929 OGILVIE ROAD, anyone in the same situation?

jascanada

Star Member
Sep 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 sep 2014
LANDED..........
Soon.....
Hi everyone,

passports were delivered on nov 16.

can any one have any timeline ,when should I expect passports back ?
Thanks

Prajk21

Jan 30, 2020
Hi everyone,

passports were delivered on nov 16.

can any one have any timeline ,when should I expect passports back ?
Thanks
Hi, mine was delivered on Nov 12th but canada post return tracking is not yet active. Nothing has changed in my Ecas too. I guess minimum is 2 week but due to covid I believe its gonna be more then that for sure.
Keep updating if you hear anything from them. I will do the same.
If anyone else has same timeline kindly help.
Thanks in advance

Prajk21

Jan 30, 2020
We have just received our passports back with the visas (and COPRs) from the Ottawa office. It was really fast process after receiving the PPR. Passports arrived in the Ottawa office on November 16 and we just got them back today (November 24). We are in the United States.
Wow, that’s really great news congratulations, hopefully we hear back from them soon, i know from usa you might have to do soft landing. Do you have any ideas for people within canada needs to in and out due to covid.... as few friends who got PPR dint have to do that but some still had to. So dont know what to expect as i also have 3 days newborn baby....

thankyou in advance

graci_neves

Feb 20, 2019
Wow, that’s really great news congratulations, hopefully we hear back from them soon, i know from usa you might have to do soft landing. Do you have any ideas for people within canada needs to in and out due to covid.... as few friends who got PPR dint have to do that but some still had to. So dont know what to expect as i also have 3 days newborn baby....

thankyou in advance
Hi,

I'm not sure if you have to leave Canada and then come back. Probably not considering Covid. I think most people within Canada just get their documents sent home.

saribidu

Sep 28, 2020
Hi all,

I am a US resident with AOR of 28-OCT-2019. I received "Ready For Visa" email on 16-NOV-2020 and sent passports and photos to CPC Ottawa via Fedex on 19-NOV-2020. It got delivered on 20-NOV-2020.

Today (25-NOV-2020) my application got approved and counterfoil document numbers are generated. The return receipt hasn't been activated yet. Hoping to get COPR and passports with visa delivered to me by next week.

Reactions: joy857 and ampar

vsfedotov

Aug 12, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi all,

I am a US resident with AOR of 28-OCT-2019. I received "Ready For Visa" email on 16-NOV-2020 and sent passports and photos to CPC Ottawa via Fedex on 19-NOV-2020. It got delivered on 20-NOV-2020.

Today (25-NOV-2020) my application got approved and counterfoil document numbers are generated. The return receipt hasn't been activated yet. Hoping to get COPR and passports with visa delivered to me by next week.
Congrats anyway, this looks like a quick turnaround! Hopefully you'll get your docs soon. What is your medical validity? Has it been extended?
Also, where did you take your photos? Is a requirement for a photographer's signature (or something like that...) still applicable for COVID times?

saribidu

Sep 28, 2020
Congrats anyway, this looks like a quick turnaround! Hopefully you'll get your docs soon. What is your medical validity? Has it been extended?
Also, where did you take your photos? Is a requirement for a photographer's signature (or something like that...) still applicable for COVID times?
Medical validity had been extended till September 2021. I searched on Google for photo studios that can get you photos with Canadian passport specifications.

There is still a requirement for photographer's signature and/or studio seal with date on one of the two photos they asked us to send in the package.

Last edited:

jik

Nov 25, 2020
After 14 days of sending the passport to Ottawa, today we got the passport back from the Ottawa office (Originally Outland applicant in NVDO but currently here in Canada in TRV) and as Expected no COPR was given and the package had a generic letter as everyone else got. Now, what is the next step?

1. Should I contact any office ( Etobicoke office as I am in Toronto ?) for getting a Virtual Landing appointment?
2. Should I do anything to receive COPR?
3. I am processing the application through an authorized representative, so Will my agent get COPR or I will get it?
4. How to know whether virtual Landing is completed or not?

Last edited: