+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

alexdorman

Jun 22, 2020
Very similar update as people above:

Outland U.S. application
App sent Nov 2019
Passport copy sent March 3
Received by CPC Ottawa March 13
App approved Sep 11
Self-addressed FedEx envelope tracking activated Sep 14
Currently stuck in customs in Memphis, hopefully will be out soon

I had 100% lost hope for a timely resolution to my application, so I hope this is some encouragement to people that are feeling the same hopelessness, that IRCC is still working on helping us.

Reactions: slinkyhead

alexdorman

Jun 22, 2020
to the out-land ppl that just received the copr:
what kind of application you did? express entry or pnp?
did the estimate processing time on ircc website expired?
and do you have a job in the hostpital or sort of?

thank you to whoever will answer.
Mine was spousal sponsorship; my wife is a Canadian citizen. My estimated progress on the website was at 80% because I had sent my app in Nov 2019, and when my application was approved this past Friday, it jumped to 100%. I do not work in medicine or anything related.

bunny9090

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
Mine was spousal sponsorship; my wife is a Canadian citizen. My estimated progress on the website was at 80% because I had sent my app in Nov 2019, and when my application was approved this past Friday, it jumped to 100%. I do not work in medicine or anything related.
thank you for your answer.

kikiruuude

Nov 20, 2019
to the out-land ppl that just received the copr:
what kind of application you did? express entry or pnp?
did the estimate processing time on ircc website expired?
and do you have a job in the hostpital or sort of?

thank you to whoever will answer.
Our application was Outland spousal sponsorship. Estimating processing time was at 15 weeks remaining and then jumped to 100%.

bunny9090

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
Hello everyone!
is there still someone who sent passport copy before march 15 still waiting for the copr? or everybody got it already?

bunny9090

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
I'm still waiting...
Most of the people who had been waiting for COPR here with me left and I'm still here.o_O:(;)
I know I felt the same!! Especially this week that it seems like everybody inland and not are getting the copr and I am still here waiting and getting frustrated... Patience is not my strong suite... So tired please keep each other updates

florindel

Star Member
Sep 18, 2017
I know I felt the same!! Especially this week that it seems like everybody inland and not are getting the copr and I am still here waiting and getting frustrated... Patience is not my strong suite... So tired please keep each other updates
I feel you. Same here. It's been over 6 months. No matter how specific the questions are e-mailed, they either don't reply at all or just send a generic covid19 related reply. I don't know what else I can do. I'm so frustrated. Do you happen to know where your visa office is? According to GCMS note, my primary office is Centralized Intake Office. Second office is Ottawa.

Last edited:
Reactions: bunny9090