+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

jps1987

Mar 2, 2020
Just got off the phone with them. They have a copy of my passport which was posted on mar 6th. I’m still waiting on my COPR. They told me It has a note saying will Print when situation improves. I’m guessing all passport copies are being put on hold until their office reopens. Could be waiting a very long time if that’s the case!
Really!! that is incredibly frustrating. I understand completing landing formalities would be difficult in-person right now, but can't that be done via the phone? Just because it is an inland application and/or only a passport copy shouldn't mean it isn't processed.

deepthi0892

May 28, 2020
Really!! that is incredibly frustrating. I understand completing landing formalities would be difficult in-person right now, but can't that be done via the phone? Just because it is an inland application and/or only a passport copy shouldn't mean it isn't processed.
are you an inland applicant? i can tell you absed on my experience that a few days after receiving an approved notification on CIC along with an update that your COPR document details, you might receive an email from the nearest landing office (mine was Etobicoke in Toronto) that informs you that you are a PR and outlines next steps, they've essentially done away with the landing step due to COVID-19

I had submitted my passport though and not a copy - waiting to hear back on an ETA

jps1987

Mar 2, 2020
are you an inland applicant? i can tell you absed on my experience that a few days after receiving an approved notification on CIC along with an update that your COPR document details, you might receive an email from the nearest landing office (mine was Etobicoke in Toronto) that informs you that you are a PR and outlines next steps, they've essentially done away with the landing step due to COVID-19

I had submitted my passport though and not a copy - waiting to hear back on an ETA
Yes I am inland. But I also never had to send my passport, only a passport copy.
It seems as though passport copies have been pushed to the back of the queue.

nipsey

Feb 11, 2020
No, they did not provide any pointers/direction. I am searching for forums where this is already being discussed. If you're aware of any such forum, do rope me in. Thanks!
So i was reading here - https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/travel-restrictions-exemptions.html

and under the section 'all other foreign nationals' it says if you are traveling directly from the US AND not traveling for discretionary purpose, you should be good. So i guess COPRs after March 18 coming from the US will be allowed.

Jun 24, 2019
Hi.. could you please help me on my question. I have received COPR in May. I am in New Brunswick. May I know the email Id of NB IRCC to send a request for PR confirmation email. Please help.

AR27

Feb 6, 2020
Type - Outland
ITA - May 7th 2019.
AOR - Nov 2nd 2019.
PPR - Mar 13th 2020.
PPR Delivered to CPCO - March 18th 2020.
Application Approved - May 26th 2020.
Passport shipped from CPCO - June 8th 2020.
Passport received - June 9th 2020.

Good Luck!

RamSingh018

Jun 5, 2020
No, I am FSW-Outland.
PPR Received 11th March
Passport Sent 24th March
Passport Received by CPC Ottawa 25th March

My CIC application page has no updates but i emailed CPC Ottawa and they replied saying that my application has been finalized and my passport was dispatched on 29th May.
Received my passport today. There is no accompanying COPR letter or any visa in the passport. I did receive a photo specification letter with my passport, even though I have sent 2 photographs when I sent my passport on 24th March. Anybody in the same situation?

tp123

Jun 11, 2020
Received my passport today. There is no accompanying COPR letter or any visa in the passport. I did receive a photo specification letter with my passport, even though I have sent 2 photographs when I sent my passport on 24th March. Anybody in the same situation?
We are in same boat. We got two letters today morning. One says your COPR is approved(however no COPR doc or Visa stamp) and other says your photo doesn't match the specifications so we cannot process your COPR. Just got off the call with CIC officer and he inform, we won't be able to travel by your landing date(7/25) so they just send photo specification doc and they will reach out again once situation is normal. I know, i submitted wrong size by mistake but looks like that doesn't matter as of now as this is standard response right now. They will reach out to us once situation is better with new COPR when we can start travelling safely.

prasannav6

Star Member
Mar 27, 2020
Any FSW-Outland applicants from USA still waiting since March 16th or around that time? My anxiety is slowly kicking in. I am soon to hit 3 months wait period. Anyone else ?