+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

fara81

Star Member
Mar 25, 2020
It seems the timeline is two weeks. When did you send the email to Etobicoke?
I have the CoPR on April 27th and send an email to Ottawa and no reply. I'm in Ottawa. It has been almost 35 days without any news from them. I really need to land.

Eshwarkp79

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
I have the CoPR on April 27th and send an email to Ottawa and no reply. I'm in Ottawa. It has been almost 35 days without any news from them. I really need to land.
From the forum, I see people are getting response from Etobicoke landing office. As you are in Onatrio, Why don't you try sending the email to Etobicoke?

fara81

Star Member
Mar 25, 2020
From the forum, I see people are getting response from Etobicoke landing office. As you are in Onatrio, Why don't you try sending the email to Etobicoke?
That is the great idea. Thanks for the help. I'll send an email to the Etobicoke right now.

fara81

Star Member
Mar 25, 2020
What is the email for Etobicoke office? Do I need to mention that I live in Ottawa in the email?

cancan0505

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
Our application was approved on May 11. IRCC says they mailed our passports out on May 29, however, the FedEx tracker has not been updated. FedEx says they haven't received the package yet. Anyone else in the same situation?

fwscu

Feb 28, 2020
Our application was approved on May 11. IRCC says they mailed our passports out on May 29, however, the FedEx tracker has not been updated. FedEx says they haven't received the package yet. Anyone else in the same situation?
Hi, I am in the same situation. My application was approved on May 26th. I called IRCC yesterday and was told my passport was mailed out on May 26th (the same day). FedEx tracker has no update, no origin scan yet. I called FedEx, they said they haven't received the package.

Skutty89

Dec 1, 2019
Hi, I am in the same situation. My application was approved on May 26th. I called IRCC yesterday and was told my passport was mailed out on May 26th (the same day). FedEx tracker has no update, no origin scan yet. I called FedEx, they said they haven't received the package.
Hey , can you guys tell me if you received an update in your CIC login once your application has been approved ? I have sent out my passports on March 12th and still waiting for an update . Thanks

fara81

Star Member
Mar 25, 2020
CIC-Etobicoke-Landings@cic.gc.ca I guess no need to mention and just be generic saying you live in Ontario only
I sent an email today and after 3 hours I got this reply:

Hello,

IRCC currently has reduced operational capacity due to exceptional measures to curb the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). As a result, there will be significant delays in processing and production of PR Cards during this period. Unfortunately we are not able to provide an estimated timeline as to when operations will resume.

Thank you,

Etobicoke IRCC

I don't know what else I can do...

cancan0505

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
Thank you for confirming. Every single step is taking SO FREAKING LONNGGG. Unbelievable.