+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

Jd10083

Mar 8, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Yes they received it March 11th. I’m still waiting with no updates on my account.
I’m March 12th I rang them last week and they can’t say when I will get copr due to COVID but everything is approved. It’s getting very frustrating as it seems we are stuck in limbo with no updates and lots of applications seem to be getting processed without issue.

Catwood

May 5, 2020
Same here. They received mine March 9th.
I’m glad to hear someone else is still waiting, I was beginning to feel like the unlucky one because it’s taking so long and my time is running out. The delivery record for mine said it was delivered on the 9th too but when I called them they told me they got it on the 11th.

dkijhlu

Apr 28, 2020
I’m March 12th I rang them last week and they can’t say when I will get copr due to COVID but everything is approved. It’s getting very frustrating as it seems we are stuck in limbo with no updates and lots of applications seem to be getting processed without issue.
you are lucky then. at least you know yours is approved. I believe everyone else like me email them and always get response like "still processing"

Reactions: ViktorZ

bajwaboy

Star Member
Dec 14, 2014
Hi , i recieved email to send copr copy and 2 photographs for PR card . I guess there is no landing anymore .

deepthi0892

May 28, 2020
Hi , i recieved email to send copr copy and 2 photographs for PR card . I guess there is no landing anymore .
inland applicant based out of Toronto, received the same request and submitted my passports + photos to CPC Ottawa on April 27; was delivered to CPC on April 28 / 29; no updates since.
Curious to understand why you think we wouldn't have to do landing

Deep B Kaur

Jan 4, 2019
Hey, you contacted CIC after CoPR? I recieved mine CoPR and its expiring in 18 days ... what should i do? Call center not taking call as they are busy i believe and web form said they cancelled landings.

raj9999

Mar 16, 2020
I submitted my passports from US on 18th Mar and i got a mail that on 27th May the application has been approved. My return tracker is not yet activated. DO you know how many days does it take to activate it? Also they have given the visa end date as of Oct-20 and i dont think i'll be able to go to Canada before that due to Covid-19

Do you know what happens if we dont travel to Canada now and can my application is still valid if i dont travel to Canada in next 1 or 2 years?

deepthi0892

May 28, 2020
Hey, you contacted CIC after CoPR? I recieved mine CoPR and its expiring in 18 days ... what should i do? Call center not taking call as they are busy i believe and web form said they cancelled landings.
would recommend submitting another webform and asking for an alternative - they are doing landing interviews over the phone in some cases

nj23

May 29, 2020
I had sent my passport on 16th March and I received my passport back on 1st June 2020, However there was no COPR documents and stamping done on my passport. I called CIC customer support this morning , They mentioned that my COPR was printed back in March however since they could not send the passport in march and it has expired on May 7. Hence they did not send the expired COPR and will have to wait for the officer to print new COPR and will be delivered to me either in email or physical copy. It can take months as well as days that was his answer on timeline. SO those who have received their passport back with no COPR you may be in the same boat.

seaweed123

May 13, 2020
inland applicant based out of Toronto, received the same request and submitted my passports + photos to CPC Ottawa on April 27; was delivered to CPC on April 28 / 29; no updates since.
Curious to understand why you think we wouldn't have to do landing
The message you replied to say they received request for CoPR copy and photos. Not to be confused with PPR.