+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

prasannav6

Star Member
Mar 27, 2020
Hello people who received their passports back!

First of all, congratulations!

However, shall we leave this thread for people still waiting for their passports? I am sure you will find a lot of threads relevant to your landing concerns but this thread clearly isn’t. It’s for people who await approval and return of passports. Please respect the thread and do not change the context.

Good luck with your landing!

SAgrrl

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
No visa stamp? Why is that expected if you don't mind me asking. From your past posts it looks like you were approved already.
It was expected because the email they sent us said we are already PR so they landed us remotely. But maybe it is wrong to assume that.

Are inland candidates getting their passports back with a stamp after receiving the you are now a PR email.

We already got the email from CIC-OTTAWA that the application is complete with the COPR attached. However the COPR that came in the mail with the passports had a different COPR number which is odd.

bansalvinay7

Star Member
Oct 1, 2016
I got my COPR and passport on May 19th. Still don't have any clue on landing. I raised webform twice and each time got a generic response meaning "TO WAIT". Anyone with a similar situation?

BlackBearReloaded

Star Member
Mar 16, 2020
I got my COPR and passport on May 19th. Still don't have any clue on landing. I raised webform twice and each time got a generic response meaning "TO WAIT". Anyone with a similar situation?
I am in the same boat. Received the CoPR letter and passport last week (May 22) and no idea what I should do. I submitted a webform and got that generic response asking to wait.

However, I have seen a lot of people in other threads getting their PR approval via phone or even email.

Reactions: JayTriVedi

nj23

May 29, 2020
I got my return passport tracker activated this afternoon however no changes in the application yet.

InLand Bc-PNP
Passport reached Ottawa - March 19
Return Tracker activated - May 29

Reactions: Catwood

prasannav6

Star Member
Mar 27, 2020
Received a generic reply to my email asking for an update on the status of my passport. Thee email acknowledged the receipt of my passport. However, rest of it was the same old template people have been receiving.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

It’s hard to understand why they wouldn’t process the passports in the order they received them. Let’s hope the new month brings in some luck!

Skutty89

Dec 1, 2019
Received a generic reply to my email asking for an update on the status of my passport. Thee email acknowledged the receipt of my passport. However, rest of it was the same old template people have been receiving.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

It’s hard to understand why they wouldn’t process the passports in the order they received them. Let’s hope the new month brings in some luck!
Hi, I received a similar reply yesterday too. Let’s hope to receive it soon. Good luck !