+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

nipsey

Feb 11, 2020
I got my passport back earlier this morning

FSW-O from USA
Request for passport: 11-MAR-2020
Passports sent: 17-MAR-2020
Passports delivered: 18-MAR-2020
Application approval: 14-MAY-2020 (did not get an email || could not check CiC profile as I did not have access)
Return tracker activation: 26-MAY-2020
Passports back in hand: 27-MAY-2020

CoPR expiry: 05-SEP-2020

Good luck to everyone!
Thanks for the detailed information. If I am not wrong you are in the US and obligated to do a soft landing before 5th of September? Considering the borders are closed, did they give any pointers around how that's gonna happen?

padmavis1990

Apr 17, 2020
Thanks for the detailed information. If I am not wrong you are in the US and obligated to do a soft landing before 5th of September? Considering the borders are closed, did they give any pointers around how that's gonna happen?
No, they did not provide any pointers/direction. I am searching for forums where this is already being discussed. If you're aware of any such forum, do rope me in. Thanks!

Ibrahim1987

May 27, 2020
Hi guys,
For those who are inland and submitted CoPR and photos for them and their dependents to get their physical PR card as per the new process. I have 2 questions.
- Did you use a specific courier or just Canada post? I see some ppl used UPS (not sure why)
- Did you send all the documents and photos for all the family members together?

If you received instructions from IRCC, share it please.

Thank you so much for your help in advance!

poonamdangi

Star Member
Aug 26, 2019
AOR Received.
18-09-2019
Med's Done....
09-10-2019
Hi guys,
For those who are inland and submitted CoPR and photos for them and their dependents to get their physical PR card as per the new process. I have 2 questions.
- Did you use a specific courier or just Canada post? I see some ppl used UPS (not sure why)
- Did you send all the documents and photos for all the family members together?

If you received instructions from IRCC, share it please.

Thank you so much for your help in advance!
I am single inland CEC applicant. I sent a copy of CoPR and one photo via Canada Post.

natens

May 7, 2020
Passports received at Ottawa - 03/18
Follow up webform submitted - 4/7 - Standard response - nothing useful
Follow up webform submitted - 5/7 - Standard response - nothing useful
Approved status updated - 5/8
Fedex tracker status updated - 5/14
Received CoPR and passports back - 5/20
CoPR expiry - Feb 2021

Anky2449

Jan 15, 2020
Has anybody submitted their passport recently?

I contacted the CIC Agent today and they told me that the "services have yet to resume, do not send your passports at this time."

nipsey

Feb 11, 2020
Has anybody submitted their passport recently?

I contacted the CIC Agent today and they told me that the "services have yet to resume, do not send your passports at this time."
I guess people still are. If this were true, there should have been something on the IRCC website. Instead, it simply says - complete the next process whenever you're able to do so.

BlackBearReloaded

Star Member
Mar 16, 2020
I also received my passport last week and still don't know how to proceed to landing. Submitted a webform last week asking for guidance or if I could do the landing via phone or mail and they just replied with that generic response.

If anyone has any news about how landing for Inland applications, please share with us. Thanks in advance.

SAgrrl

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Hi All,

I got my COPR back in the mail today. There was no visa stamp in my passport which was expected. However, the COPR number was different from the one that got sent to me in the email that stated my application for PR is complete.

Anyonelse find this issue.

nipsey

Feb 11, 2020
Hi All,

I got my COPR back in the mail today. There was no visa stamp in my passport which was expected. However, the COPR number was different from the one that got sent to me in the email that stated my application for PR is complete.

Anyonelse find this issue.
No visa stamp? Why is that expected if you don't mind me asking. From your past posts it looks like you were approved already.