+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

poonamdangi

Star Member
Aug 26, 2019
AOR Received.
18-09-2019
Med's Done....
09-10-2019
Hi All,
PPR: MAR 11TH
Passport received at Ottawa: MAR 18TH
COPR: MAY 26TH

The letter said

I am pleased to advise you that your application for permanent residence in Canada is now complete. Congratulations! You are now a permanent resident of Canada!

This letter constitutes an official document issued by the Department of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. You can provide a copy of this letter to prove that you are a permanent resident of Canada and to apply for government benefits and services for which you are eligible, until you receive your permanent resident card.

This letter does not replace the permanent resident card; you are still required to submit the documentation to obtain your permanent resident card.

If you have a Confirmation of Permanent Residence (CoPR) document in-hand, please send it along with one photo that meets our photo specifications to the address listed above. Please ensure that you write your unique client identifier (UCI) and name on the back of the photo.

If your address has changed, please provide us with your current address.
We realize that you may not be able to send this photo right now due to the Government of Canada’s order to stay home during the COVID-19 situation.

Please send this photo to us when
it will be possible as per your provincial and/or local authorities’ guidelines. In the meantime, this letter will serve as proof of your permanent resident status in Canada.

You can use this letter for one year and it must be accompanied by a travel document or a federal/provincial/territorial identity document. The permanent resident card is required after this one-year period.

And so on.

After two months we are finally about to finish the process!

Goodluck to everyone wishing everyone a speedy PR process!
I got same letter so does that mean you dont have to go through landing process?

freakgeek

Jan 7, 2018
Any FSW-O applicant from the United States with timeline similar to mine and no updates yet? Please let me know I am not alone.

PPR- March 02, 2020
Passport submitted- March 16, 2020
Approval- Not yet
Return tracker activation- Not yet
Not exactly same as you,
FSW-O from USA as well
Mine PPR was 13th March,2020
Passport delivered: March 18th,2020
No update yet in the system.
BTW what is your "invitation to apply" and "aor" date??
thanks

mits26

Apr 29, 2020
OK the approval date is the same as COPR issuance date. This is the response I got from IRCC twitter account:

"You had to have a COPR with a date of issue on or before March 18th. If your COPR was issued on or after March 19, 2020, then the travel restrictions apply to you and you will have to wait until those restrictions change to come to Canada. "
Alright Thank you so much :)

nipsey

Feb 11, 2020
I received my passport and Copr, what should i do for landing? i did not receive such letter you mentioned
If you don't mind can you please let us know what's the expiration of COPR? Wanna understand if they are giving some extra days considering the current situation.

Oliverk

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
Hi All,
PPR: MAR 11TH
Passport received at Ottawa: MAR 18TH
COPR: MAY 26TH

The letter said

I am pleased to advise you that your application for permanent residence in Canada is now complete. Congratulations! You are now a permanent resident of Canada!

This letter constitutes an official document issued by the Department of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. You can provide a copy of this letter to prove that you are a permanent resident of Canada and to apply for government benefits and services for which you are eligible, until you receive your permanent resident card.

This letter does not replace the permanent resident card; you are still required to submit the documentation to obtain your permanent resident card.

If you have a Confirmation of Permanent Residence (CoPR) document in-hand, please send it along with one photo that meets our photo specifications to the address listed above. Please ensure that you write your unique client identifier (UCI) and name on the back of the photo.

If your address has changed, please provide us with your current address.
We realize that you may not be able to send this photo right now due to the Government of Canada’s order to stay home during the COVID-19 situation.

Please send this photo to us when
it will be possible as per your provincial and/or local authorities’ guidelines. In the meantime, this letter will serve as proof of your permanent resident status in Canada.

You can use this letter for one year and it must be accompanied by a travel document or a federal/provincial/territorial identity document. The permanent resident card is required after this one-year period.

And so on.

After two months we are finally about to finish the process!

Goodluck to everyone wishing everyone a speedy PR process!
so your application has not been approved before you received email.?

SAgrrl

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
so your application has not been approved before you received email.?
In the application portal the application has not been changed to approved yet. But we got an email saying to check our application, and the letter was there. I also got an email from CIC-Ottawa sending the letters.

Seecolinslash

Mar 26, 2020
I used the one given on your online profile...but if you call cic they mention the link to a webform, may be try that..I dont know if they are the same.
Hi I contacted for my passport status through web form and havent received any response. Is there any toll free number or contact which I can reach out to? Number you have provided only works within canada

jaibajrangbali

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
10-10-2019
AOR Received.
10-10-2019
File Transfer...
13-01-2020
When did IRCC dispatched the passports? I sent them an email on Friday and I got the reply saying they’ve dispatched my passport on 21st but, UPS tracking # not activated yet not even origin scan.
Greetings - Received our passports yesterday.
Return tracking # activated on 25th.

Good luck all.
Jaibajrangbali

Reactions: SAgrrl