+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

jaibajrangbali

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
10-10-2019
AOR Received.
10-10-2019
File Transfer...
13-01-2020
Happy to share that we received my parents passports back today.my They are currently in Canada on Visitor Visas.
PPR - 16 March
Passport delivered to Ottawa - 19 March
Approved in myCIC - 12 May
Received passports back - 25 May
When did IRCC dispatched the passports? I sent them an email on Friday and I got the reply saying they’ve dispatched my passport on 21st but, UPS tracking # not activated yet not even origin scan.

CHINTU30

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
Happy to share that we received my parents passports back today.my They are currently in Canada on Visitor Visas.
PPR - 16 March
Passport delivered to Ottawa - 19 March
Approved in myCIC - 12 May
Received passports back - 25 May
There is any landing Information they give in landing paper ?

El_Brujo81

Sep 4, 2019
Pleased to share an update to my timeline. See below on my signature.

To all those still waiting for their documents, I’m hoping you guys will get them back sooner rather than later. Good luck!

iron9er

Jan 5, 2019
Hi guys!

Did anyone got PPR since March?
I contacted CIC on March 20 - the date when 6 months period end and immigration officer wrote me back on March 25 that my application is approved and I should get further information soon... since then I didn’t recived anything, I tried to contact cic through web form but they send me only general information that they working with limited staff... my current LMIA based work permit expires on may 26 and I don’t know what my status in Canada is, am I work permit holder or permanent resident? I’m from visa free country and I don’t need to submit passport to visa office - just copy and I Can stay in Canada as A visitor for 6 months but I can’t work... I’m inland CEC Applicant, my online account still shows that my application is in progress and last update was on October 14 - medical passed.
Applying for bridging visa takes 1-3 months so I don’t know if that any sense...
I understand the frustration and don't know if this helps as I'm an outland applicant in the US My application took a grueling 14 months before receiving the PPR email. However, I did get that email on April 2 of this year, well after the lockdown. I had been told that I was approved since about September, but somehow my application 'got stuck'. The hopeful part for you is - in some capacity and in some percentage - they are still working and sending those out - or at least were.

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
When did IRCC dispatched the passports? I sent them an email on Friday and I got the reply saying they’ve dispatched my passport on 21st but, UPS tracking # not activated yet not even origin scan.
Last Thursday.

carmencarmen007

Star Member
Aug 29, 2019
I understand the frustration and don't know if this helps as I'm an outland applicant in the US My application took a grueling 14 months before receiving the PPR email. However, I did get that email on April 2 of this year, well after the lockdown. I had been told that I was approved since about September, but somehow my application 'got stuck'. The hopeful part for you is - in some capacity and in some percentage - they are still working and sending those out - or at least were.
What was your visa office?? It’s not right that they kept your ppr for 7 months. That was so irresponsible of them. I was approved on February 1 and got my ppr in March, but only because I was bugging them every week asking for the ppr. Did you try calling them and ask the agent to send a reminder?