+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

averma92

Apr 18, 2020
Passportt deliveredOn April14th, Got response from cpc ottawa that its in processing and will send back as soon as processing is complete. Ideally what is the current processing time, including getting the PassportBACkk. Please advise
current approvals seem to be coming around 6-7 weeks from the time they receive your passport.
given covid-19 situation its hard to predict processing time. (I feel like an IRCC agent answering this question).
:p

AR27

Feb 6, 2020
current approvals seem to be coming around 6-7 weeks from the time they receive your passport.
given covid-19 situation its hard to predict processing time. (I feel like an IRCC agent answering this question).
:p
Thanks for the update. PPR received 13th March. Delivered CPCO 18th March. No updates yet. God willing, hopefully by end of next week.

Jd10083

Mar 8, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
I rang them yesterday and they said my copr was created but not printed yet. I’m Cec inland - they received my passport (copy) March 12th. they couldn’t give an eta for when I would get copr.

Eshwarkp79

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
I rang them yesterday and they said my copr was created but not printed yet. I’m Cec inland - they received my passport (copy) March 12th. they couldn’t give an eta for when I would get copr.
I am on same boat.. I guess the office starts after the lock down lifted only

Jd10083

Mar 8, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
I am on same boat.. I guess the office starts after the lock down lifted only
I think there still printing/processing at the moment but just a lot slower. I’ve seen in other threads where people who’s passports were received March 10/11 and they got their copr. So fingers crossed it won’t be much longer.

JoeyDi

Star Member
Sep 23, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-09-2019
AOR Received.
23-09-2019
I think there still printing/processing at the moment but just a lot slower. I’ve seen in other threads where people who’s passports were received March 10/11 and they got their copr. So fingers crossed it won’t be much longer.
LOL mine was received on March 11 and still awaiting.

Reactions: shireendeshmukh

El_Brujo81

Sep 4, 2019
Hey folks,

Congratulations to all those who already got their COPRs and passports back!.
My timeline details are below on my signature.

RJain2020

Mar 29, 2020
Hello Guys,

I have received my stamped passport and COPR. Considering the current COVID condition, can someone please guide the next steps? I am an in inland FSW applicant and trying to know if there is anyway to complete the landing process.

Reactions: shireendeshmukh

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Hello Guys,

I have received my stamped passport and COPR. Considering the current COVID condition, can someone please guide the next steps? I am an in inland FSW applicant and trying to know if there is anyway to complete the landing process.
Congratulations.
-whats was your Ottawa receiving date?
-when did you recieve passport with COPR?
-Did you not get a letter alongwith it with instructions to return a signed copy and a pic for processing PR card?

El_Brujo81

Sep 4, 2019
Hello Guys,

According to other threads in this forum, You just have to wait for IRCC’s instructions. I would give a call to the Call Centre if you don’t get anything from them after a while.