+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

mits26

Apr 29, 2020
I too received Generic Reply today stating we have received your Passport ,We are Processing and that there are delays because of Covid-19

mits26

Apr 29, 2020
Yeah I have been reading their responses. What’s your timeline?
Request for passport: 9-MAR-2020
Passports sent: 12-MAR-2020
Passports delivered: 13-MAR-2020
Application approval: Pending
Return tracker activation: Pending
Passports back in hand: Pending

prasannav6

Star Member
Mar 27, 2020
Did you send from the US? A few 16th March passports from the US were approved last Friday. I don’t think they work on ‘date received’ basis. It’s hard to understand the pattern.

cgarg

May 5, 2020
Hi all
I received an email to send my passport to Canada in the last week of February. As I have now moved to India from USA (where I was staying when I applied for the visa), I emailed them back that as I am in India, I will not be able to send it to Canada. They asked me to contact Ottawa office but i haven't received back any communication from the Ottawa facility. I have filled the webform thrice but the same replies comes back which asks me to contact Ottawa office. Can anybody guide me on this?
Thanks

freakgeek

Jan 7, 2018
ircc is behaving like that restaurant which keep taking new orders but doesn't care about fulfilling the pending ones,I know many will refer covid-19 as a reason ,to which i fully agree but they can issue new invitations,they can run other operations but cant just print the ones which are in the queue from more than a month,its seems like they are not printing them,they are painting them with perfection.

JoeyDi

Star Member
Sep 23, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-09-2019
AOR Received.
23-09-2019
ircc is behaving like that restaurant which keep taking new orders but doesn't care about fulfilling the pending ones,I know many will refer covid-19 as a reason ,to which i fully agree but they can issue new invitations,they can run other operations but cant just print the ones which are in the queue from more than a month,its seems like they are not printing them,they are painting them with perfection.
well, accepting new applications equals to a higher revenue.

Reactions: Oliverk